JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Okay if you guys remember I posted that I'll be getting a gun with my $700 Fed refund. Well I'm gonna use $400 to get a new laptop. So the question is what firearm I can get for $300?

BTW this the laptop is inexpensive not cheap. :s0155:

you can easily pick up a walther p22 for 300 or less. I picked up a Browning buckmark for 300. Both are really fun guns, and I shoot both on a regular basis. Small caliber revolvers can also be found at cheap prices. Again, what are you looking for?

How about a Keltec PF-9 or PF-11 those are available new for under $300

Maybe a used Ruger P89

There's a Taurus 357/38 in the classified for $300

If you have the cash I'm sure you can find one. Good Luck!

You can find some of the .45 auto tauruses for around that price if you look hard enough. Also a firestorm/bersa in .45 should be right above that price new.

Or you could hunt around for a used armscor or RIA 1911.

Those are the only .45s I can think of in that price range.

do you want a pistol or rifle:huh:

Pistol: you can get a nice .357
Rifle: you have many more choices, 10/22 is always a good start, SKS, come 2 mind

If you don't object to Eastblock Milsurp 9mmM, the CZ82 is very nice. Also Luczinik P64. The P64 can be had on-line for $200 received. Add $20 for a new recoil spring and 18lb main spring from Wolf Spring (simple 5 min job on the latter) and you have a nice (and very concealable) pistol with funds left over for ammo. I have both and size-wise prefer the P64, though CZ is a bit more 'refined'.

Also, you can never go wrong with a Ruger MarkII or III .22.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads