JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Have seen people, usually dimwit politicians, called "bubblegummers" on this site. What does that mean? I googled it and the only definition I came up with was "underage teen girl". Pretty sure that's not what you guys mean. Is it synonymous with "bullsh*tter"? Sorry for the dumb question but I gots to know.

Bubblegummers !

Took me a little while to figure it out as well. If you use the tapatalk app on your android device it doesn't always use the filtered word bubblegum replacement, in my experience.

Upvote 0
What is a "bubblegummer" ?

The lowest disk in my back is slipped and is pinching a nerve, its sending unrelenting pain signals down my right *** cheek thigh and leg. It is a real bubblegummer what I am going through right now!!!!!! :s0054:

Upvote 0
What a bubblegum bubblegummed up thread. He bubblegum couldn't bubblegum figure out what the bubblegum was bubblegumed up with the bubblegum language? This forum will sure as bnubblegum hell raise your bubblegumming B.I.Q. (bubblegun intelligence quotent) to a new bubblegumming level!
Time to bubblegum go blow a few bubbles and bubblegum go to bubblegumming sleep.
Happy bubblegumming you bunch of bubblegumming bugglegummers!

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top