JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Plus, they have a thousand year plan for world dominance. We on the other hand. just limp along from one election to the next.

And the Chinese government in various forms has been around that long as well. The US democracy has been in place some 260 years. There is no precedent for where the US is going to go. The Chinese, Vietnamese, Siamese have patience. The handed the French their azzes in SE Asia and the West still does not get it.

They will just lay out another 200 years and see what happens.

I avoid all social media like the plague anymore...

Youtube still sucks me in and I die reading the comments there, people are so ignorant of history.

The ones who still talk about a 'diplomatic solution' are the worst. If today our position is denuclearization and no ballistic missles... and NK is unwilling to even discuss that. What is there to talk about?

We either accept NK as a nuclear power or we take that stuff away from them by force.

We have been talking and making deals for longer than I have been alive. They stole a ship and held sailors hostage, they have shot down a plane... even killed soldiers with an axe at the DMZ! ... and we did NOTHING. More recently we have made deal after deal and each time they have gladly taken the concessions and continued on with weapons development. There is absolutely nothing in the last 70 years the would make any reasonable person think the NK would suddenly start keeping its word.

Im reminded of a line from LOTR.

"War is upon you whether you will have it or not"

That is where we are here. The time is now. We either level Pyongyang and get this done or we work with China to replace KJI with someone who will bring NK into the 21st century and give up the nukes. That simple.

No one in the region benefits from war. Aside from the Kims... China will be the biggest loser and they know it.

No one in the region benefits from war. Aside from the Kims... China will be the biggest loser and they know it.

I would offer that NK has been a proxy beast of China for 70 years.

They have been supplied by China during that period and I have seen nothing to convince me that they are an innocent well intentioned third party in this mess.

Indeed, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the Kim Jung mental gene pool extends farther into Beijing than we imagine.

If China is supplying them, where are the modern weapons?

The latest air power North Korea has is 30 years old. Most of it is fourty years old. And a hunk of it is 50 years old.

How do you dominate the air flying MiG 17s?

I'll be shocked if North Korea isn't reduced to a smoldering parking lot within the next 6 months. They have "poked the bear" once too often.

It may not be a nuclear strike, but I can guarantee you that President Trump will not hesitate to stomp the living daylights out of the fat little punk. It may sound heartless, but I couldn't care less about the North Korean people. The loss of life on the North Korean Peninsula will not mean much.

It is time to control the vermin.

I'll be shocked if North Korea isn't reduced to a smoldering parking lot within the next 6 months. They have "poked the bear" once too often.

It may not be a nuclear strike, but I can guarantee you that President Trump will not hesitate to stomp the living daylights out of the fat little punk. It may sound heartless, but I couldn't care less about the North Korean people. The loss of life on the North Korean Peninsula will not mean much.

It is time to control the vermin.

Provided Trump is given a truthful risk assessment, including truthful worst case scenarious, sure.

Do I believe he will be given truthful worst case scenarios? No.

If China is supplying them, where are the modern weapons?
The latest air power North Korea has is 30 years old. Most of it is fourty years old. And a hunk of it is 50 years old.
How do you dominate the air flying MiG 17s?

Would you give that guy your best weapons ?
For that matter we don't give out our latest and greatest to anyone either.
Neither have the Russians. The first Chinese subs and surface vessels were their left overs.
AND... Did the Klingons give the villagers disrupters ? No, they got flintlocks. Little did they know the hill people had KANUTU WOMEN !!
I rest my case.

You never give away your "A" game.

Last Edited:
We should go after them with Sabre Jets just to keep things interesting.

How many F86 Sabre jets with 50 caliber machine guns still exist? The last F86 Sabre jets were retired in Bolivia in 1994. The Mig 15 was better performance on paper at least compared to the F86.

North American F-86 Sabre - Wikipedia
Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15 - Wikipedia

I have an F86 Sabre RC model. It has hard plastic pylons on the wings since it does not have any landing gear.

IMG_1394.JPG

Would you give that guy your best weapons ?
For that matter we don't give out our latest and greatest to anyone either.
Neither have the Russians. The first Chinese subs and surface vessels were their left overs.
AND... Did the Klingons give the villagers disrupters ? No, they got flintlocks. Little did they know the hill people had KANUTU WOMEN !!
I rest my case.

You never give away your "A" game.
There are Su 29s in service with Angola, China, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Uzbekistan and Vietnam. Not one in NK.

NKs latest tank from china and Russia are t62s. 1960s vintage bonfires on tracks.

NKs artillery is 90% from 1970s vintage.

It isn't about the A team. It's about china and Russia not trusting NK with anything. This is not support. Everyone says they're going to support them. They aren't. NK is worth nothing except as a buffer for China and Russia. If we don't occupy the north we can kick it to bubblegum with no reprocussions.

This is an opportunity to devistate them as long as the goal is to destroy equipment and kill a ton of soldiers.

There are Su 29s in service with Angola, China, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Uzbekistan and Vietnam. Not one in NK.

NKs latest tank from china and Russia are t62s. 1960s vintage bonfires on tracks.

NKs artillery is 90% from 1970s vintage.

It isn't about the A team. It's about china and Russia not trusting NK with anything. This is not support. Everyone says they're going to support them. They aren't. NK is worth nothing except as a buffer for China and Russia. If we don't occupy the north we can kick it to bubblegum with no reprocussions.

This is an opportunity to devistate them as long as the goal is to destroy equipment and kill a ton of soldiers.

Well I guess then we are in agreement ? :confused:

{Though I was not aware about the Mr T thing...I pity the fools now}

If Kim has miniaturized a nuke, all he has to do is put it on a SCUD or a Taepodong 1 and launch it from a freighter in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico. The following EMP would do a ton of damage and would cause chaos. That being said he either doesn't really have that technology or he don't want none really. I'm not too worried about it.
As far as taking out the lunatic dictator, Iraq has changed my opinion on that as well.
Best preparation for anything is Don't be overweight. Don't be addicted to any substance. Don't live in a city. Do know where to get fresh water. Do know your neighbors. Do know how to fix or make stuff.

Sebastopol California is a nuke free zone. We will be safe there. N Korea wouldn't dare hit the tards. I remember the Pueblo incident. The U.S. military has a huge record of incompetence and failure. How about the recent accident between a U.S. warship and a freighter? The U.S. navy surrender of a naval vessel boat and crew and paid tribute to Iran ?. I do not feel victorious. Besides Bill Clinton set up the U.S to absorb the first strike and eat it. Hillary set up the sale Russia 20 ish % of our Uranium. The politicians and the government employees are the threat to this Nation.

Last Edited:
Something we seem to have forgotten to take into account- Where do Japan and S Korea stand in all this? Neither has said much publically. This could have the effect of up-ramping Japan's return as a regional power- and putting S Korea on a more active war footing- neither of which will be welcomed in Peiping.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top