JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I try not to get wrapped up into a bunch of "what ifs" but I have a vested interest in this topic, so I am curious. So if a form of the Brady Bill is passed again, what would happen to those of us who have NFA items? I have two SBRs and two suppressors. Would my items fall under the proposed regulations?

I try not to get wrapped up into a bunch of "what ifs" but I have a vested interest in this topic, so I am curious. So if a form of the Brady Bill is passed again, what would happen to those of us who have NFA items? I have two SBRs and two suppressors. Would my items fall under the proposed regulations?

How is it possible for anyone to give any kind of reasonable answer to this? What "proposed legislation?" The left would LOVE, and is wetting their collective pants over some law to just take all guns. Even the most lunatic of the left know they can't get that, yet. So each new "compromise" is the best they can do. Just have to take each new law (compromise) as it comes up.

This is why I have 3 SBR's! How My mind works, Id make sense if they tried for a Ban on Semi auto's rifles any NFA item would already be registed and would be exempt from any Bill kind of like "Full auto ban of 86"

I hope I never see another Ban on black rifles in my life time!

This is why I have 3 SBR's! How My mind works I'd make sense if they tried for a Ban on Semi auto's rifles any NFA item would already be registed and would be exempt from any Bill kind of like "Full auto ban of 86"

I hope I never see another Ban on black rifles in my life time!

Me too!! I don't own an AR these days but thought a few times of buying another just because they got so damn cheap and I fully expect to live long enough to see them banned again. Sadly it is gun owners who are working real hard on getting another ban going. It is shocking how many gun owners go along with the "well you don't really need xyz gun".

Thanks SIG34.

I didn't own any NFA items during the AWB of '94, and reading into it, many of the ones I have would fall into that category. Just not sure if they are susceptible to be regulated under bans like that, or if since the federal government has signed off on them, they would be allowed.

Me too!! I don't own an AR these days but thought a few times of buying another just because they got so damn cheap and I fully expect to live long enough to see them banned again. Sadly it is gun owners who are working real hard on getting another ban going. It is shocking how many gun owners go along with the "well you don't really need xyz gun".

Definitely one of the best opportunities to get into a quality built AR15 for a good price! parts and accessories are available.
Ammo is cheapest I've ever seen !

Just follow the ABC's
(Always Buy Colt) ;)

I think NFA items will be untouched. Theyre already "registered" and no politicians in Washington DC seem to know that the NFA exists. If they did they 'd be calling for all semi's to be in the NFA.

I think NFA items will be untouched. Theyre already "registered" and no politicians in Washington DC seem to know that the NFA exists. If they did they 'd be calling for all semi's to be in the NFA.

Most law makers don't know which end a bullet comes out of on a gun. You see this a lot when one of them starts talking for a camera and makes a fool of themselves. Another problem is a shocking amount of "shooters" are ignorant of the NFA laws. Should not be as bad now that Algore invented the net but I still see it. Decades ago a few buddies and I had some Class III stuff. Used to shoot at an old abandoned quarry. It was shocking how many times other shooters would run over to us to tell us what we had and were shooting was illegal. At the time there was a very large, very well know gun shop that was (unknown to most) a class III dealer. When I would mention the place they all claimed to know of it and shop there. When I would tell them if they asked the counter people would show them the stuff they had and how to own it. A LOT of them would say BS and start in on how they were experts. At that point I was done, told them to go away. Some would run to their car to run to the nearest phone and call the Cops. First time one did show up, after talking to us left. The people who had called were left standing there with mouths open. What I fear is some Kook will get his hands on a registered NFA and pull some stunt. Then the media will go wall to wall with it for weeks. This will scare the crap out of most lawmakers. Nothing more dangerous than scared and ignorant politicians.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top