JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
what powder do you have on hand?
Of the many on hand, I'm trying to use some older WSF. I've loaded cast boolits for so long thought it would be a new experience to load the other, funny kind....jacked, etc. And I was looking so closely at 40 loads, that last week I somehow managed to get a whole magazine full of my old 40 steel loads, run thru my 1911. Nary a bobble, but poor accuracy at intended targets. Having to pick out the shorty brass amongst the 10s was an extra chore as well.

Basically trying to keep track of actual standard recipes. Found a box of 140 TFPL that woud make some fine 40 loads, but I've quit with the 40s and still have enough on hand to run a match or 2.

Did rediscover the marvelous HDY complex ballistic table calculator tool. Since I rarely load OR shoot long guns, I had forgotten this little beauty was available.

I have one load identified by Hodgdon as "Acme RNSWC CTD". Does anyone have a photo of such? I am reading this as "Acme round nose semi wad cutter coated"...with a polymer of some kind... Was not able to get clear understanding yet. Will re-access the Acme site.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top