JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I submitted two Amnesty Form 1's back on Jan 29 and Jan 30, and mailed the cover sheets and prints on the 31st. I received the second application back approved on Apr 19th. I'm wondering if I might have missed, or accidently deleated the email on the first one. Anyone know of a way to contact the ATF and ask if it was indeed approved or just not gotten to yet?

@wired, you got any feed back on this?

Last Edited:
If it's an email, go to your trash folder and if you did not empty the trash, it's there.
I get so much email, my 'trash' empties anything over thirty day old.

Are we talking "dumped" or "dropped"?
Deleted, trashed, disposed of . . .

BUT, after checking in my ATF Eforms account, as suggested, I found that the particular application has not been completed yet, so all good (other than the waiting part).

OH, so you didn't take a dump this morning . . . So you were lying !!! Now I've lost all respect; how can we trust you in the future???? LITERALLY.

And NO, this thread does not need pictures !!!!

Daaaaayyyuuummm….. it's getting difficult carrying all this social responsibility that keeps keeping foisted upon me!!

PS, don't worry, I don't take selfies and post them.

:confused:

Are you inferring that I'm a Poopcasso?
That would be you. Unless you mean "implying". :s0108:

%2f88%2f93%2f75%2f8893750c112d3e7b32a6a7a5706c9680.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show