JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And, here in these States United, 60% of citizens believe our Constitution is outdated and no longer relevant! Color me shocked, but this is the result of indoctrination of our youth! Of those polled, there was a definite age gap, those who support it are older then 50, those against younger! Telling!:eek::eek::eek:

Careful. Those nice men in dark suits may put you on their re-education list.
Pfft. Each and every one of us here is already on some Walking Bowel Movement in DC's Kill List anyway... some of us multiple times over between gun-nuts and either prior service or (in my case) closely associated with old-timers who are.

I'm buying a lot of hemp rope against the possibility of that happening.

I'd bring out my "list" and make sure none of the MoFo's who're helping this crap proliferate get to live and see their "utopia" come to full fruition... o_O
Yeah! And I'm gonna get that guy who wasn't driving fast enough in the left lane to suit me.
Oh wait. This is an economic collapse thread, not a "Purge" thread
Aw.
Dang...

Never mind.:oops:

They don't usually knock. When they visited my neighbors it was flashbangs at 4:00am and ripping off all their doors. Kinda made a mess of an otherwise nice home.

Holy moly!

What happened and did they get the right or WRONG house?!

Cate

The problem with these collapse threads is we all talk about our preps but what I'm always wondering about is what about my neighbors. I'm new here and not particularly close to anyone but I like to pretend at being a Christian and denying someone help in an emergency doesn't sit well with me. That said, if word gets out that I have food etc. then I am swarmed and that sits even less well with me.
I'm never sure what the answer is.

The problem with these collapse threads is we all talk about our preps but what I'm always wondering about is what about my neighbors. I'm new here and not particularly close to anyone but I like to pretend at being a Christian and denying someone help in an emergency doesn't sit well with me. That said, if word gets out that I have food etc. then I am swarmed and that sits even less well with me.
I'm never sure what the answer is.

Those questions say a lot about the kind of person you are, and being Christian isnt a nessessity, being human is!
There are no hard and fast answers to your questions, its up to each of us when faced with those choices, and the results of those choices are what we each have to live with!

Those questions say a lot about the kind of person you are, and being Christian isnt a nessessity, being human is!
Maybe not to some, but my faith is the most important thing to me, without it I wouldn't have been able to endure the things I have thus far or what is to come, my strength comes from Christ and through him can I do all things.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top