JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agree with that Andy. Some science sez that white men get more and more conservative as they age. I used to think I could swing some minds using documented facts with semi-open minded libs. Turns out, many will just game you to see how far they can string you along. There are a few ( like me years ago) who think they are liberal, but really hold conservative values, that can change their minds with new/valid information. But my fuse is so short now from dealing with the decieptful hypocrites, that it's not worth my valuable time to look for the needles in the haystack.

BDE6B597-48BB-4734-A2F4-1858CC3F3889.jpeg
Didn't click but as long as there are Tide Pods on God's green earth, no amount of guns will save them liberals.

Antifa is a collection of unhinged bigots. When amassed in a gang will even attack unarmed older women. They are cowards but dangerous in numbers. Like many gangs in LA, they need to have an injunction placed on them banning chosen devices of their trade. Cell phones, pepper spray, heavy metal objects, knives. Any thing like that on them if contacted by the police would add additional or enhanced penalties.

I know antifa is a collection from middle class, well to do families, plus operating out of Portland (almost typed Poland) that would never happen. Political tools like those are reserved for "other" people.

And no bullet proof vest

We should just be greatful that our fellow Americans are utilizing their 2A rights and will likely give more credence to the amendment.
We shouldn't be seeing this as a threat, and nobody expects you to give up your politics and make out.
Extremists of any side do not care about our lives or rights, only themselves and their political agenda, and they have always been well armed and willing to commit violence to achieve it.

A bunch of people finding usefullness in their 2A rights for personal defense is not a threat. Chances are these people will only use their guns for target practice and to defend against the same people we would (rapists and murderers, etc...).

We should be commending them for pulling their heads out of their behinds, even if that lump in their throat is still their nose. [okay, maybe not commending them, but it helped set up that quip!]
:D

So a certain group wants to arm themselves for self protection yet continue to vote for people who want to disarm them. Check I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry, that is a confused group.

So a certain group wants to arm themselves for self protection yet continue to vote for people who want to disarm them. Check I'm sorry, but I'm not sorry, that is a confused group.
Not really that confused... just.. misguided on their opinions that the 2A protects themselves but not the others :rolleyes: theyre the same people who have no qualms voting YOUR rights away as long as it doesnt impact THEIR rights :mad:

Who decides the definition of extreme?

I type this wearing my MAGA cap.

According to some, I'm an extremist for just this cap.

And no, just because a group I detest also wants to be armed doesn't motivate me to be pals with them - my opinion.

A group that accept nonsense like we're all going to die in 10/12 years (per wacky aoc) due to climate change or we can stop climate change by the stop of using fossil fuels (no mention of what/how it'll be realistically be replaced with) free money for those who don't want to work, free this, that and the other (not free for me the taxpayer though, I just get the bill) and I should be band together with these folk/

Not me...

Just to set the record straight... The 10/12 years is not what the overwhelming majority of the left accepts nor is it what the science says. That was simply put out as a potential tipping point for taking action. AOC doesn't have a clue about climate science or energy policy. Having said that, most Republicans also accept human induced climate change. It's physics. Science is not right or left and it's not an opinion. L

"Republicans also accept human induced climate change."

The above is a beloved/skewed mantra of the left - I don't buy it.

It has the ring of 'all reasonable people agree' on blah, blah, and blah.

(the old, if I don't agree obviously I'm not reasonable argument)

No doubt, a few Republicans buy into climate change being caused by humans, just a very few.

Republicans aren't as gullible as some stealth leftists think...

"Republicans also accept human induced climate change."

The above is a beloved/skewed mantra of the left - I don't buy it.

It has the ring of 'all reasonable people agree' on blah, blah, and blah.

(the old, if I don't agree obviously I'm not reasonable argument)

No doubt, a few Republicans buy into climate change being caused by humans, just a very few.

Republicans aren't as gullible as some stealth leftists think...

One of many references
Climate Concerns Increase; Most Republicans Now Acknowledge Change | Monmouth University Polling Institute

You realize that the question regarding if humans can induce climate change is a scientific question and the data is clear. So clear that every single respected scientific organization on the planet accepts the theory.
The gullible position is to trust politicians and talk radio hosts regarding scientific issues.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top