JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who decides the definition of extreme?

I type this wearing my MAGA cap.

According to some, I'm an extremist for just this cap.

And no, just because a group I detest also wants to be armed doesn't motivate me to be pals with them - my opinion.

A group that accept nonsense like we're all going to die in 10/12 years (per wacky aoc) due to climate change or we can stop climate change by the stop of using fossil fuels (no mention of what/how it'll be realistically be replaced with) free money for those who don't want to work, free this, that and the other (not free for me the taxpayer though, I just get the bill) and I should be band together with these folk/

Not me...

I don't agree that there is no threat from far right extremists. There usually are people at the far edge of any movement that use violence as a means to intimidate. This is true of right and left.

I did read the article and FB page. The claim that people on the FB page wanted her shot in front of her children isn't there. Personally I think she is a drama queen and can't accept she got called out.

Agree that are twits and loons that will cause violence at the edge of any political spectrum, especially if they feel they can get away with it. As we continue to polarize the chances for political violence increase.

Pretty much anyone right or left is going to respond in an unbecoming way if pressed beyond their limit.

....but I have a different belief as to what is really going on
Amen Brother!

I've read ahead and know how the story ends, we have to stay strong, under Fathers covering, and do the work He has for us while we are here, the light exposing the darkness...

As difficult as it is to separate these types of stories politics, we as gun owners have to realize that if we want to retain the 2A we have to embrace anyone who supports it, regardless of their other politics. Like the rest of the Bill of Rights, the 2A should in no way be a partisan issue.

The article claims the threat of right-wing violence is on the rise, but provides no statistics, no lists of right-wing violence over time. If they did, you'd have to check every case to determine if it was really right-wing or left-wing. They cited 2 or 3 cases of what they call right-wing violence - that does not make a trend. It's OPB - I'd expect it to be biased against anything they perceive as the right. Last I checked it was mostly leftists who have been rioting and creating mayhem for the past 2+ years.

Would the folks in the article vote against a gun control ballot measure? Maybe, but I'd bet they vote for leftist politicians, and therefore they are not really supporters of the 2A; however if they will fight for 2A rights, we can use the help. Maybe the leftist politicians will give their opinions more weight than opinions from the right.

As difficult as it is to separate these types of stories politics, we as gun owners have to realize that if we want to retain the 2A we have to embrace anyone who supports it, regardless of their other politics. Like the rest of the Bill of Rights, the 2A should in no way be a partisan issue.
Joe, do you think you can reason with them?

The article claims the threat of right-wing violence is on the rise, but provides no statistics, no lists of right-wing violence over time. If they did, you'd have to check every case to determine if it was really right-wing or left-wing. They cited 2 or 3 cases of what they call right-wing violence - that does not make a trend. It's OPB -. I'd expect it to be biased against anything they perceive as the right. Last I checked it was mostly leftists who have been rioting and creating mayhem for the past 2+ years.

Would the folks in the article vote against a gun control ballot measure? Maybe, but I'd bet they vote for leftist politicians, and therefore they are not really supporters of the 2A; however if they will fight for 2A rights, we can use the help. Maybe the leftist politicians will give their opinions more weight than opinions from the right.

Nice how they ignore all the documented incidents of violence by the left including all the smashed windows and vandalism that take place in Portland just a few miles from their offices. FaceBook and Twitter are rife with posts from the left promoting violence and murder against those on the right. OPB and pretty much any group, including conservatives live in echo chambers. We need to practice unbiased critical thinking and encourage that in others as well.

2401798B-AB7B-4AD8-99F2-147CA6BC510E.jpeg 72B33006-A670-4C97-AEE3-F97005DAF659.jpeg Wonder how many will be shot by accident? "Must've been the white nationalist sniper on the far ridge." It's good news they're arming. That means we're getting closer to straightening things out. It won't be us firing the first shots.

I don't want to shoot anybody. Ever. If I do it will be to protect my life or the life of somsbody else. It's easy to talk big, but hard as hell to walk big.

For the record I support all civil rights for everybody, even the people I disagree with and those who would murder me because of my race, gender, or politics. I support the right of these groups to be able to defend themselves. This is a fundamental human right.

We may differ in our wants and desires, but I much prefer to settle differences using the rules in place than at the end of a barrel.

FB9B9671-5B1C-4FFD-A73B-645097FA8D3B.jpeg FB9B9671-5B1C-4FFD-A73B-645097FA8D3B.jpeg
I don't want to shoot anybody. Ever. If I do it will be to protect my life or the life of somsbody else. It's easy to talk big, but hard as hell to walk big.

For the record I support all civil rights for everybody, even the people I disagree with and those who would murder me because of my race, gender, or politics. I support the right of these groups to be able to defend themselves. This is a fundamental human right.

We may differ in our wants and desires, but I much prefer to settle differences using the rules in place than at the end of a barrel.

Good posting! My only gripe is that there are not more who think this way.
It would be nice to feel comfortable enough to where I don't have to be a single issue voter anymore.

Before I get a harsh emotional reaction let me just say that I do not support extremism in any form, except maybe extreme harmless fun!

225A8B8C-749B-4C6D-B13E-EB5ABFD97B69.jpeg 225A8B8C-749B-4C6D-B13E-EB5ABFD97B69.jpeg
Good posting! My only gripe is that there are not more who think this way.
It would be nice to feel comfortable enough to where I don't have to be a single issue voter anymore.

Before I get a harsh emotional reaction let me just say that I do not support extremism in any form, except maybe extreme harmless fun!

Criminal gang activity by the left, known as anti-fah is one of the many reasons we refer to ourselves as being part of a political party.

In my case, I'm a Conservative and don't feel shy about saying so and I want nothing to do with af.
Conservatives are by and large logical thinkers, not emotion driven nanny staters...

If you buy into the left's doctrine espoused say by pelosie, chucky shoe-mer, beat up old hairy reed, the bern, and now aoc what's kumbaya about their school of non-thought?

Answer: Nothing.

The want complete government control of your life as government knows what's best for all.

In other words: They're communists

But, let's all sing together kumbaya my lord, kumbaya...

First no one is asking anyone to sing Kumbaya...And trust me . you don't want me singing anything...there is no bucket big enough for me to carry any tune...:eek::D

Second and of far more importance...
So please take note :
No one is asking that you work with those that are "Hard Core" extremists , those that want to destroy the 2nd Amendment , for everyone , but them...Or those that want to get rid of the 2nd Amendment all together.
There is no point in engaging them...their minds are made up and will not change , no matter what.

But it is possible to engage with and have a positive discussion with someone who has an open mind and is willing to listen to others and their point of view.
You may even swing them around to your way of thinking...
I know this to be true , because I have done so.
Andy

Antifa is a collection of unhinged bigots. When amassed in a gang will even attack unarmed older women. They are cowards but dangerous in numbers. Like many gangs in LA, they need to have an injunction placed on them banning chosen devices of their trade. Cell phones, pepper spray, heavy metal objects, knives. Any thing like that on them if contacted by the police would add additional or enhanced penalties.

I know antifa is a collection from middle class, well to do families, plus operating out of Portland (almost typed Poland) that would never happen. Political tools like those are reserved for "other" people.

I would like the entire nation to sit down and have milk and cookies together, but it won't happen. The Alinskyite Kenyan usurper saw to that while shoving hate and division down our throats.
These are people who hate me, my country, my beliefs and my way of life and who would like me and mine dead. Just like muslim terrorists.
They can kiss my old bubblegum.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads