JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He would have apologized to the Japanese after they attacked us.

The media would then try to ban firearms, apologize and rationalize the attack, the communists in the media would agree we deserved it.

In all honesty, wd'd be speaking German right now if that pansy was president back then, and if we had the media we do now, back then. Disgusting.

He likely would have argued that no one in the U.S. 'needs' a revolver than can hold 5-6 rounds, or a double-barreled shotgun, and though I don't know how many folks owned any kind of semi-auto back then, if folks owned 1911's outside of the military, I'm sure they would have been banned too - military style assault weapon and all that.

Of course, all that would have happened after he finished his round of golf.

But then again, it happened in December, which means Obama would likely have been on vacation, in Hawaii, so maybe, just maybe, we may have ended up thanking the Japanese for ridding us of our biggest problem :rolleyes:

image.jpeg

Just replace 'Muslims' with 'Japanese'

As if FDR was some sort of great president. If I recall, it was congress which declared war and the president went along

Uh, no. I'm no fan of FDR, but he had been trying to get the US into the war in Europe for a long time. Also, it is not the President's job to declare war. That is entirely up to Congress, per the Constitution.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top