JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So what if the newest ban requires us to own Unicorns in order to own hi-caps and semi's? I have nothing against unicorns per say but I hear they can be hell on your house and cause destruction. Should I just sell all my guns now?

I hear they found some in North Korea. You should give them a ring. Maybe they'll give you a deal.

Wrong dude! The North Koreans have long since eaten every form of protein from earth worms to plow yacs! I think you should check around Disney Land, the vegetarians and hippies would never eat them.

Wow a crock of spam. Everyone knows the Unicorns only live in disneywold, and the spam meat company farm where they are breed and ground into SPAM. Thats the magical flavor of SPAM foundation.

I would be careful and stick to Free Range Unicorns.
beggingforcaption_zpscf907b71.jpg
I have heard the farm grown type are a little sketchy.

And no, I am not buying you a new keyboard..

Can you imagine the cheap Chinese import market for fake unicorns? A bunch of donkeys with a dildo glued to their foreheads? Just one more way for our Gooberments to strengthen the Chinese economy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top