JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the thanks but I generally don't work hard and no one wants me to ;) that is the nice thing about being a Medic. I have really earned my money out here more then a few times over the decade I have been doing this though.

It is a lot of long days, on this fire nights. Our job is to keep the folks doing all the hard work feeling good. Also when accidents happen we are right there to take care of them.

Hey Nwcid, could you please ask those guys fighting the Pole Creek fire to do something about the smoke, it's getting hard to breathe over here in Bend!:s0114:

Just kidding, great images and thanks for doing your part to keep us safe here in Central Oregon!

Hey Nwcid, could you please ask those guys fighting the Pole Creek fire to do something about the smoke, it's getting hard to breathe over here in Bend!:s0114:

Just kidding, great images and thanks for doing your part to keep us safe here in Central Oregon!

Yeah this fire has been rough. The last 2 days up on the line have been much better. On "normal" fires our camps are usually smoke free so when you come off the line you get a break from it. This fire even in camp we are smoked in so no real break in well over a week.

Good news is the team I am here with is out of here on Thursday morning and there will just be a small team here fixing everything up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top