JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Local TV news yesterday. 2 stories almost back to back.

1st one. Man attacks woman, officer with pipe. The woman who was hurt says she has seen the man before. She says he often hangs out in the area and she gives him food. "I just think of him as a human being, I don't want to demonize him in any way. He's been harmless more often than he's been harmful."

2nd one. A Portland cyclist has cuts across her face and neck, after riding into a booby trap on a bike path. "I was crying, it was like this feeling of sadness and despair that like human beings would do this. But then upon reflection it's like there are a lot of hurt people and I just happened to be the one in the way."
If u download the free "5-0 radio" phone app u can listen to local sheriff and police. What the cops have to deal with in this town is just nuts. Maybe 90-95% of all the activity can be paraphrased as "homeless or drug user does something nuts". I've got a ton of respect for the police that keep the peace around here. Dealing with that crap every day must drive them nuts.

If u download the free "5-0 radio" phone app u can listen to local sheriff and police. What the cops have to deal with in this town is just nuts. Maybe 90-95% of all the activity can be paraphrased as "homeless or drug user does something nuts". I've got a ton of respect for the police that keep the peace around here. Dealing with that crap every day must drive them nuts.
I used to have a lot of respect for them, now it's just baseline respect and a sort of sympathy for them.
All of that changed when I was almost run over by two cops racing eachother in a neighborhood and when one told me they "aren't here to protect, just tape off the mess after the matter."

I used to have a lot of respect for them, now it's just baseline respect and a sort of sympathy for them.
All of that changed when I was almost run over by two cops racing eachother in a neighborhood and when one told me they "aren't here to protect, just tape off the mess after the matter."
That's how it is now they are not here to protect.
If they do protect and have to use there guns or pepper spray or a tazer .
They get sued and the city don't back them up.
Seattle is the same now .the cops are just there for show.

In my own opinion.make Antifa and all the other B.S. organizations.illagal and turn us lose .
It's time

That's how it is now they are not here to protect.
If they do protect and have to use there guns or pepper spray or a tazer .
They get sued and the city don't back them up.
Seattle is the same now .the cops are just there for show.

In my own opinion.make Antifa and all the other B.S. organizations.illagal and turn us lose .
It's time

The Seattle Mayor went to the guild meeting to boost morale to keep more SPD from transferring. She says they shouldn't leave to be mall cops at the port authority. One officer says he feels like a mall cop in Seattle. It was in the paper...

Guys doing jobs few people want to do. I dont like them all that much as a guy who drives like me but I still respect the profession.
You really have no idea what it is like in Seattle now .or Portland.
Lol .no disrespect.
But Yakima has it's own problems .witch will get worse over the next few years .

You really have no idea what it is like in Seattle now .or Portland.
Lol .no disrespect.
But Yakima has it's own problems .witch will get worse over the next few years .

Yakima? Washington? Been here in the last 20 years? I had a home invasion and double murder a block from my house a few months ago and I live in the nice part of town. Minute marts here change ownhership here frequently because of the monthly cashier murders. I think the murder rate is second only to Tacoma in the Northwest. I have no issues walking the streets in the downtown area during the day. I wouldnt do it at night armed.

There is Yakima and then there is up on the hill in Yakima.
All below the last street on the hill are .
Pretty much Mexican gangs Indian gangs drug addicts or drug dealers .
And then there are the ones stuck there.
Kinda like Seattle and Portland.
Basically just bubblegum holes .and now they got a dem in the house for them it will only get worse .like the rest of the state.

Yakima? Washington? Been here in the last 20 years? I had a home invasion and double murder a block from my house a few months ago and I live in the nice part of town. Minute marts here change ownhership here frequently because of the monthly cashier murders. I think the murder rate is second only to Tacoma in the Northwest. I have no issues walking the streets in the downtown area during the day. I wouldnt do it at night armed.
I just replied to your it I know

I just think it's funny how know body knows about the murder or robbery in the little town's or little city's lol.
I travel all threw the state going to some small towns and city's.
And they are all bad .
Sorry folks there is no American dream .
It's been over run by . illagal alains .drug dealers and gang banging idiots.
That think they own the street they rent a house on

I still think there should be an enhanced license for drivers who take a driving proficiency test. Adds +20mph to the sign.

^. That sounds like a delight.

And, I've been told, in the plains and deserts of eastern Oregon, where there is zero traffic, cell coverage, enforcement, or really that whole "civilization" thing, a few drivers have been known to, on occasion, ever so slightly exceed the posted limit. I know, as positively scandalous as that might be, it happens.

My advice .
Buy a suppreser and a shovel and some dessert property.and a truck to transport .stuff .
And tell you kids and grandkids never sell the dessert property.

My advice .
Buy a suppreser and a shovel and some dessert property.and a truck to transport .stuff .
And tell you kids and grandkids never sell the dessert property.

Oh, we have invested shovels and suppressors on several occasion. The present acreage is in the forest. We're working on the desert expansion at the present, though it is across a line in the sand that will mean the difference of many, many thousands of dollars in taxes. But, I digress. :s0165:

Oh, we have invested shovels and suppressors on several occasion. The present acreage is in the forest. We're working on the desert expansion at the present, though it is across a line in the sand that will mean the difference of many, many thousands of dollars in taxes. But, I digress. :s0165:
Lol desert that's what I meant.dam spell check or what ever.lol
Or a nice off shore fishing boat

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews