JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Buy shrimp cocktail, leave outside for 2-3 weeks, bag up, poke holes, place in unknown hidden location in camper that they likely won't look. Wait!
Check out your local chemical supply for butyric acid. The label will say: "CAUTION! STENCH!" and it ain't kidding. Imagine the stink of vomit, wet turkey feathers heaped on burning tires, a car in the hot sun with a dead animal inside, and all the unwashed jock straps in the Northern Hemisphere combined into one horrendous cocktail.
Not that I would suggest using it to render the bum domiciles uninhabitable, but it sure would work for that. :p

Buy shrimp cocktail, leave outside for 2-3 weeks, bag up, poke holes, place in unknown hidden location in camper that they likely won't look. Wait!
Check out your local chemical supply for butyric acid. The label will say: "CAUTION! STENCH!" and it ain't kidding. Imagine the stink of vomit, wet turkey feathers heaped on burning tires, a car in the hot sun with a dead animal inside, and all the unwashed jock straps in the Northern Hemisphere combined into one horrendous cocktail.
Not that I would suggest using it to render the bum domiciles uninhabitable, but it sure would work for that. :p

Damn man! I'm sittin' here trying to eat a sandwich! :s0170:

Listen, If you were the only human in all of Portland you'd still have the rain. The damn rain!! Kids hate rain. Adults drink coffee to lift there spirits of the cloudy rain weather. Fact!

I love the rain! It's when I sit and load. I have a hard time watching foot ball if it's not cloudy/raining. Rain makes the grass and trees green, and grow! And it's a hella lot better than snow, cold, East winds.

Those vids helped me to understand, exactly, what it is about PDX that has me on edge all the time. It wasn't near this bad 5 years ago. And it was barely noticeable 10 years ago. I'd have to say that IF you don't live IN Portland you can't fully comprehend what it's like to shop, live and drive every day inside it. "IT" that it! IT'S and entity!!

Reminds me, I need to call about the zombie house three doors down again. Yep, there are power cords going to the fifth wheel and the motor home on the lawn and in the driveway. And, the call to parking patrol because the campers number is at TWO now on the curb with the "NO RV PARKING/FOUR HOUR PARKING" signs. I did get the call into the PDX abandoned auto hotline for the two unlicensed cars with flat tires across the street that have been here for 4 weeks and the other 7 days. They move 'em when they finally get green tagged in about three weeks.
:confused:

I know the feeling. I see the same homeless train walk by every day at work. New people methed out on the streets look look like normal people for about 1 month and then you can see them changing before your eyes and by 3-4 months you can't even tell they are the same person and look like they have been on the streets for years. They start walking around looking like zombies. We also have several vans parked in the same spots for over a year now and we were told if people are living in the vehicles they just leave them alone. They wont tow. No wonder business are moving out of inner SE portland. We are all tired of the break ins, graffiti, human waste in parking lots, garbage, and general craziness they bring

Damn man! I'm sittin' here trying to eat a sandwich! :s0170:

I love the rain! It's when I sit and load. I have a hard time watching foot ball if it's not cloudy/raining. Rain makes the grass and trees green, and grow! And it's a hella lot better than snow, cold, East winds.
I just got tired of it. I like it once in a while. But when you leave it, you see how much it sucked. Way way more outdoor life in Idaho.

I know the feeling. I see the same homeless train walk by every day at work. New people methed out on the streets look look like normal people for about 1 month and then you can see them changing before your eyes and by 3-4 months you can't even tell they are the same person and look like they have been on the streets for years. They start walking around looking like zombies. We also have several vans parked in the same spots for over a year now and we were told if people are living in the vehicles they just leave them alone. They wont tow. No wonder business are moving out of inner SE portland. We are all tired of the break ins, graffiti, human waste in parking lots, garbage, and general craziness they bring

I couldn't put a like on it so I quoted you to sympathize. ;)

Came home from the store yesterday afternoon and THREE cars across the street from me had been green-tagged! By 4:30 or so TWO had been moved. What a bunch of PUNKS!!~ The third car tagged was a bonus. Non-working adult male with three kids, his old Mercedes SUV has expired tags, so he got green-tagged too. I've got a hunch the other car was his too.

When I think of Portland, I only can think of two letters. The letters F and U.
No film needed, those letters tells me all I want to know.

Coffee is proof that God loves us. Or is that beer? Anyway...Coffee...It's like a warm hug for your brain. Hmmmm...COFFEE!! People don't know how lucky they are that I have coffee and a sense of humor. No clue.

Damn you, now I want a cup of coffee, no seriously..... lol
I always tell people, if I didn't find life so Ironic, they would be finding bodies.
And the head scratching always begins.

I skimmed the out skirts on my way to see @LuckySG in Banks, damn, what a cesspool of human waste. Tarp cities and dozens of stolen grocery carts everywhere you looked. All I could think of is where a flame thrower when you need it.

I skimmed the out skirts on my way to see @LuckySG in Banks, damn, what a cesspool of human waste. Tarp cities and dozens of stolen grocery carts everywhere you looked. All I could think of is where a flame thrower when you need it.

I was homeless when I was very young for around a year or so. I got a job and got out from where I was.
It was never like this mess. I actually had pride and made sure I was clean each day, eventually working
got a place and then got a grant for college. I was near the dock areas near the bridges people all over the place, tarp, tents people trying to stop cars. I actually didnt stop a red just because it was not safe. So this is Kates Portland Huh?
Why doesn't she spend Soros's money on helping clean this up...( it was a rhetorical question)

So this is Kates Portland Huh?
Why doesn't she spend Soros's money on helping clean this up...( it was a rhetorical question)

To be fair, Kate Brown doesn't have anything to do with PDX. NOW, Sam Adams, Charlie Hales and the clone, Wheeler. THEY are who are responsible for allowing the city to turn in to a pit toilet.

To be fair, Kate Brown doesn't have anything to do with PDX. NOW, Sam Adams, Charlie Hales and the clone, Wheeler. THEY are who are responsible for allowing the city to turn in to a pit toilet.

I thought she was approving funding? Maybe I missed something.. PL politics is something I stay far away from
either that or I would be drinking allot LOL

I thought she was approving funding? Maybe I missed something.. PL politics is something I stay far away from
either that or I would be drinking allot LOL

Well, as govnor she aproves funding. i'm sure. But I blame the last three mayors for our situation. I mean, Kate doesn't have to live in this pit! Hell, Kate probably doesn't have to see the the stuff I do every day, I'm sure.

There is a reason they say "Go West, Young Man" mostly because if you stop while still inside the Portland city limits it will not be beneficial for your soul.

It did not used to be the way it is now. I moved here 16 years ago as the wife wanted to be closer to her aging parents. I agreed as on all of my visits here the people were friendly and down to earth. Still this way in rural OR, but not in Portlandia. Portland has turned into a toilet and the elected officials running it are still dumping on the crap. It is so bad now that even my wife is ready to move on.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top