JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i was at the bank today, and have had a 15 hour a day study session for school the last 4 days, i needed $20 and wanted some 1's for vending machines and started talking to the clerk if they ever get old halfs or different types of silver dollars. She says actually i have 1 role of kennedys and actually someone a bit ago brought in over 150 Eisenhower dollars. My brain still in confused study mode, but thinking about some of the post in this section was like wow, Ill take them all, 164 in all. got home to double check what years had 40 % silver thinking they were different then the dimes, and shoot. Eisenhowers, the ones in the 70's are worthless, or at least still has a face value. lol, I thought I was in heaven for a minute and then sitting there with a heavy bag of copper and nickel. I might take a long shot and look through them if they are a 72,74 or 76 S stamped which were suppose to be uncirculated and mint collections, and few have been leaked into circulation, also, is it worth my time to weigh each one to see if I have one of the RARE D marked error coins that are also part silver 40% but stamped D and circulated, because only sanfransico minted the newer 40% silver dollars. or are they worth more than a dollar in circulated condition to anyone?

oh, and all of the kennedys were all too new , even a few in the 2000's, didn't even know they made them that late.

Im dumb, now i need to get back to studing or frying my brain more. At least I have a gift for my brother and sister's little kids birthdays for the next two decades.:s0131:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top