JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Raven concealment. They are great but have like a 12 week backorder cuz ever since dynamic handgun came out everyone wanted them.

Also if you are interested in any of the other gear it is shown at the end during the credits. I think there is a holsters section on the extras disc of dynamic handgun too. (also, watch the outtakes! :D)

Magpul Dynamics: Art of the Tactical Bromance

<broken link removed> I just ordered one for a 5" 1911 rail model with a x400, my buddy ordered one for a xd45 5 months ago and still hasn't gotten his, they also have a special "md" cut for an even more compact fit.

<broken link removed> I just ordered one for a 5" 1911 rail model with a x400, my buddy ordered one for a xd45 5 months ago and still hasn't gotten his, they also have a special "md" cut for an even more compact fit.

It's not more compact, the difference is the cant. "MD" cut stands for "Magpul Dynamics" cut and it is designed with a 0-degree cant because Chris and Travis like to carry at exactly 3 o' clock. The standard cut is more concealable as it has a slight cant.

It's not more compact, the difference is the cant. "MD" cut stands for "Magpul Dynamics" cut and it is designed with a 0-degree cant because Chris and Travis like to carry at exactly 3 o' clock. The standard cut is more concealable as it has a slight cant.

Agreed sorta, its still a bit compact heres the description I pulled after your response, since I didn't feel it was quite descriptive enough :s0155:

Raven Concealment MD Cut

Neutral Cant: Our normal cant is 10 degrees, but Chris and Travis prefer a "straight drop" since they wear their holsters on or in front of the 3 o'clock position. The MD Cut is 0 degrees.

Reduced body shield: Our holsters have a full body shield. Because of their grip technique, Chris and Travis prefer to have more of the slide exposed on the "body side" of the weapon. The MD Cut removes 85-90&#37; of the body shield.

"Clipped" front corner: Our magazine carriers normally are "square," with the front and rear hardware attachment points being identical. The MD Cut makes the front edge angled to accommodate wearing the magazine carrier at 10-11 o'clock without interfering with the movement of the leg. This reduces the modularity of the carrier, but is specifically tailored for how Chris and Travis carry.

So really you end up having less kydex on your body and more gun, so the holster is more compact, I wasn't talking about more concealed.... since I havent seen a DVD where either one of those guys aren't wearing their gear OWB.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top