JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LAG tactical. Lifetime warranty, super comfortable. Disappears.

B4A223D6-C650-45D7-A25B-1963E97C56C3.png

I've been carrying my P365 with the TLR-6 in the Vedder LightTuck and I've been very happy with it.

I'm now looking for an OWB holster for this setup. I'm leaning toward Crossbreed, as they have provisions for the TLR6 and I've been very happy with the other Crossbreed holsters I have. I've narrowed it down to the SnapSlide and the DropSlide, and I think I'm going to have to get my hands on both to figure out which I prefer. Luckily they have a two week trial period, so I'll be sending back one of them.

Figured I'd post before making the purchase to see if there are any others I should look into before placing my order :)

The Stealthgear Vent Core has been the most comfortable IWB for my 938 and 320's so I got the Mini for my 365XL. Its cut for optics too,which I'll look at after the Swampfox Sentinel is released. I think I got the last Quick Ship holster because it showed OOS right after I ordered. :)

IMG_20200527_120350_edited.jpg

My most often used holster is some cheap Level II OWB pancake style that works great and is comfy and handy...

IMG_20200211_211753963.jpg

Got this De Santis OWB thumbreak and it's the one I go to for all day activities...

IMG_20200526_172849545.jpg

How reliable are your p365 pistols? I am considering the p365 XL if it comes packaged with a Sig red dot.
Just from what I've seen on the Sig forums, the XL models were having teething issues like the regular 365s were.

I liked the P365 from the beginning, but the multiple results of issues caused me to hold off a couple of years until all the bugs were worked out. Mine was built in December of 2019 and has been flawless.

The P365XL seems to be causing some issues for owners sporadically. Perhaps the latest ones are good to go, but I haven't been paying attention since I'm so enamored with my P365.

Versacarry if you like leather.
ucrolKjl.jpg
15s5ERql.jpg
UnAykfgl.jpg

I have Stealthgear Ventcore AIWB holsters for my P229s that I like a lot.
Very comfortable. Would recommend one for a 365.
kt0Jwrhl.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top