JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's good to hear! Especially from someone who's tried them both. I usually shy away from Kydex but I may give it another go due to the price of the Crossbreed and the reviews I've read. One question though, it looks quite large. How's it feel when you're sitting down or driving a car? It looks like the leather would dig into your back.

I seems really large until you try it on, it is longer than most IWB holsters. But I have to say it's fine and sitting/driving with it is not a problem for me. Plus you can always cut the leather down to suit your style. I bought mine without the combat cut, which lets you get a quicker/better grip on the pistol grip, and cut it myself for my particular gun (STI Ranger II). The longer length distributes the weight over a greater area of your belt which helps with the comfort factor. For the price it's hard to beat.

Kydex is no harder over the long run on your gun than leather will be. Whatever you carry your gun in is going to wear on the finish, just a fact of life. With the leather backing and kydex front it molds to your body and gives a fast draw while holding your gun securely. And no I DON"T work for them but do like the holster!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top