JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the site of the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad - book early for the last run this year!!!

<broken link removed>

Won't see any of you guys there this year, we have to go to Finland instead. :(

Best to all

tac, missing Oregon

Trains - all sizes and shapes, from the two 'Ladies of Portland' that live in PDX's Brooklyn Yard to the clanky little Heisler that runs out of Garibaldi to Wheeler and the Sumpter Valley RR.

I have trains in my backyard too, live steam as well as electric, and a big old 1/3 scale diesel switcher, too.

tac
www.ovgrs.org
www.mylargescale.com
www.largescalecentral.com
G1MRA #3641

I'm drooling with envy over your outdoor trains. That would be some thing that I would really enjoy. However, I live in town on a postage stamp sized lot where you just barely have room to change your mind and not much else. Lucky you!

OK time to do some bragging.....

I just started (finally) creating a Myspace page for my photography stuff, and as I was adding friends I found on Megadeth's official Myspace page...yes...a pic I took of the lead man Dave Mustaine.

OK...bragging done for now :)

I hear ya. I've got a 1980 Triumph spitfire that I would love to put a real quiet V8 into. I don't think there's enough room though and it'll be awhile before I get enough time.

My sister has a 78 Spitwad that I restored a few years ago. The lowly 2.8l GM V6 and a nice T5 5spd would rock one of those cars. Unless you're an "out of the box" thinker, then do a rotary Mazda. Cool little cars.

Here is my insperation http://www.monstermiata.com/. I would realy like a Two seater benz with a V8 but at last Im poor and I realy like guns.

Funny old thing, but I have a 1982 380SL, Cali-spec with the 80mph Nader speedo, big fenders and all that stuff.

Just topped 70k from new, as well. Nautic blue with datta leather interior.....

It was bought by a guy in San Diego, who drove it around 'the state we don't mention' for a few years, then, working for General Dynamics, moved to the F-16 simulator at Torrejon/Madrid air base. When that closed in '95, to be converted into the Western European Union Satellite Imaging Centre, he sold it on to a pal of mine who was based there. He used to collect me from the airport and drive around the city, and one day I said to him that if he ever came back to UK and wanted to sell it, to give me first choice.

It happened sooner than later - six months later he called me up to say that he was coming back to UK for treatment for cancer, and needed to move the car to someobody who would love it. So the car became mine.

Bill died, not from cancer, but from the cure - he was so weakened by all the chemo that he developed pneumonia, and died in 2001.

I still have the car - in fact, I'm looking at it right now through my office window.

If you ever come over here, I'd be happy to take you for a drive....:s0155:

Best

tac
EPT 470X

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews