JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I was curious what all you glock owners have done to your glocks to make them better for you,, night sites, trigger jobs, barrel replacements etc....

im just looking for some ideas to improve my glock... :s0155:

And Id rather this not turn into a glock bashing thread, just one for information.. to many threads lately sway away from the original subject.

Honestly, the best improvement in my Glock shooting came from just that, shooting. With the exception of changing from plastic sights to something in the way of steel sights (night, fiber optic, Novak, etc.), just buying lots of ammo and shooting the piss out of it will be the best ticket...

I added Mepro-light sights, and shot 20k plus rounds though it. The aftermarket sights tightened up the groups. The trigger get smoother and lighter, the more I shoot it. I bought some hi-cap mags, to replace the stock 10's that I wore out. I bought my Glock 19 during the Brady ban, so 10's were what I got with it; I like 15 better.

Bought a Mec-Tech CCU for my Glock 20. It is a blast, specially with the 29rd mags I found on GB; that 10mm really performs out of the carbine length bbl. Then, I found a replacement G20 frame only, now I have both.

I am not sure you can make a Glock better. I am not a Glock-0-phile by any means, but I think Glocks are pretty much perfectly suited for the task they are designed to perform.

I do believe you can make changes to a Glock to make them more specific to your personal needs though. I took my G33 and added on a stainless Lone Wolf slide (to increase it's resistance to holster wear), replaced the factory barrel with a match grade after market barrel (for better long range accuracy), added a +1 extension to the mag to increase capacity ad allow for more grip room, replaced the stock slide release with an extended model (for more ease of use during stress), and replaced the sights with nite-sights.

G33LWS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews