JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't send you that one... I am getting a pullpup stock for it, the stock should be here next week. The image below is how it's going to be.... I am feeling so sick now, cuz I am so tacticool :)

Bullpup-Stock.jpg

Can't send you that one... I am getting a pullpup stock for it, the stock should be here next week. The image below is how it's going to be.... I am feeling so sick now, cuz I am so tacticool :)

Bullpup-Stock.jpg

Not to sound nieve...who makes that stock and how much are they? Please let us know how things work. Might be more than just me interested in getting one of those stocks. I too have an out of control addiction.

For the sks I haven't recieve the stock yet. Once I have it I will let everyone know, by the way I believe the stock only acepting 20 rounds mag. I will try it out soon :)

The video shows Nick, (the owner of SGworks) firing a Yugo out of 30 rnd tapco's. During only a couple mag changes he has the typical ftf issues associated with those utilized in just about EVERY aftermarket stock. Then he switches over to the more reliable 20 rnder's and doesn't have any more issues. From that evidence alone, I'd say that it'll load from any size mag, about as well as any other sks aftermarket stock does.

Bullpup-Stock.jpg

Looks cool, imaging the brass now hitting you in the face with every shot and the front grip so close to the strong side grip: it would be best used hidding in a small closet, reload would be as fun (don't poke your eye out when you recharge). It is tacticool still:eek:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top