JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've never understood what goes on in the mind of an 'anti gun' [sic] person. Sure, I've met folks who are for some reason uneasy around guns - and I say that because usually their fears are utterly baseless. I was in an office with a lawyer one day, looking at a duplicate of a replica handgun used in a robbery, when his secretary walked in, saw the 'gun' on the table, and ran out of the room in a total frazzle. She would not be persuaded to re-enter the room while 'that thing' was visible. Now THAT, to me, shows me that she has a serious mental problem. It's like being anti-hose, because people kill themselves by sticking one through the window of their car.

Anti-KILLING I can understand. But.........

Anyhoo, glad to see that your mindset has altered in what seems to me to be a wholesome manner. And welcome, from far-off and in-your-future East Anglia, England, UK.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

Anti-gun... anti-killing... anti-murder... only one of these makes sense.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top