JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not trust any of you with a loaded gun. I trust myself simply because I know me. However I do not know you and thus do not trust you to be honest, responsible, forthright, or dependable. I read this in this forum time and time again. It is nothing new. Why ? Because people are no damn good. You all need to turn in your guns.

That was pretty funny one would almost think your were serious in your post. I mean you went a tad overboard when your post sounded like Hitler and his drive to control his people, I mean you sounded just like he would very funny stuff and to say I laughed pretty good.
Thank God, people out there do not think for real like this. Imagine a world with no rights and that tyranny is controlled by tyranny. Again very funny post should have put it in the humor section, some people might think you are serious.
I mean no one can be that psychotic. Thanks for the laughs. :s0112:

Consider yourself lucky. A really good friend of over 20 years (and the most stable personality you could imagine) had to restrain his 17yo stepson who was in the process of destroying their house. When words didn't work he placed his forearm across junior's chest and backed him against the wall. Junior slid down to turn the restraint into a "strangle hold" then ran outside to call the cops. Guess who went to jail, was suspended and demoted at work, and was kept away from his family and his home by court order? Yup, the same guy who spent thousands to bail himself out and hire a lawyer to get it plead down in order to avoid prison time. The same guy who is now a felon in spite of having witnesses (wife and other stepson) to the contrary. That's why we call it the legal system instead of the justice system. Sometimes bad parenting is to blame. Sometimes it isn't. There's a lot of kids out there from good homes with a pretty twisted sense of entitlement.

You are right. I am lucky. I had to *restrain* the oldest boy (14yo) because he was chasing his brother around the house swinging a knife. The mother threatened to have ME put in jail. The boy threatened to kill me. I called a lawyer the next day, filed for divorce, moved out. Lost everything but my freedom... wait, that's already gone.

Apparently, cops are serving a search warrant at the boy's home.

Kid has a history of vandalism, theft and aggressive/threatening panhandling with a knife.

Dad has done time for multiple felony assaults.

Looks like they're looking for more guns or evidence that they allowed access to this one and bye bye daddy.

I'm guessing the kid gets a new place to live too.

Kid has a history of vandalism, theft and aggressive/threatening panhandling with a knife.

Dad has done time for multiple felony assaults.

Looks like they're looking for more guns or evidence that they allowed access to this one and bye bye daddy.

I'm guessing the kid gets a new place to live too.

I have a feeling that him and his dad will be sharing a cell one day

Aaaaaaand done.......

<broken link removed>

PORTLAND – Police arrested a Portland father on weapons charges and took his son, the suspect in a recent attempted carjacking and armed robbery, into protective custody Tuesday.

Joseph Charlton's arrest comes three days after a woman reported that his 11-year-old son threatened her with a gun and tried to carjack her. The boy had been taken into custody but was then released to his parents.

Charlton was arrested Tuesday morning for having an unsecured firearm at their home on SE 160th Avenue and Alder Street. The Oregon Department of Human Services also took the 11-year-old boy into protective custody, along with a 4-year-old girl and 9-year-old boy who were in the home.

----------------------------

Charlton is the first person to be arrested under a new Portland city ordinance prohibiting adults from leaving unsecured firearms where minors can access them.

Without knowing the ethnicity of the two child-prodigies, I'd take better than 80% odds on them being "anchor babies" of a certain "hard working" class of "immigrant" because of the FACT of the demographics of the area today.
Remind me to take you up on those odds next time you're making a wager :)

121211_joseph_charlton_300.jpg

Big deal. How's that different from white cops and white soldiers who do the exact same thing. I guess except for them it's "camaraderie". :rolleyes:

Three pages of racist BS and only a few people have managed to identify the government created entitlement culture as the culprit. Sad.

are you leaving out black and mexican ,ect. on purpose or are you just a racist ?

are you leaving out black and mexican ,ect. on purpose or are you just a racist ?

Or maybe it's because I'm pointing out white people are perfectly capable of awful behavior, just like any and all the other races.

By the way, perp jr confirmed to be white. No word on his musical preferences or the sagginess of his pants.

Or maybe it's because I'm pointing out white people are perfectly capable of awful behavior, just like any and all the other races.

By the way, perp jr confirmed to be white. No word on his musical preferences or the sagginess of his pants.

so why mention any race in the first place? all races wear baggie pants and listen to music

so why mention any race in the first place? all races wear baggie pants and listen to music

This^^^

All the references to rap music, baggy pants, "gangstas", etc. weren't about race but about (pop) "culture". My friend who lives in "the numbers" is an (extremely) low-income white guy, and his son had gauged ears, wears baggy pants, listens to rap, etc. It is heavily populated by "minorities" and that's a fact (not racism), it just happened to be the trailer trash portion of the population that came uncorked this time.

BTW- Nobody said EVERYBODY living in "the numbers" is a thug or a "gangsta".

Good thing I wasn't gambling, or I would have lost some money.

Of course they are, middle-aged white men make up the majority of serial killers, and mass murderers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top