JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From past experiences, ive learned that when ordering from PSA, one should expect to give it about a month + a week or two to receive any order. I have learned to just expect that from them and to never get my hopes up. There was that one time though last year where I got my order in record time - 3 weeks, wohoo.

Fast forward to 2018 and now its a whole new ball game. My first order of 2018 from PSA was in February and I got my tracking number in 5 days and received my order within 2 weeks. Last week I placed 2 orders about a day apart and got my tracking number for each item in 2 days and received both my orders in 6 days. 6 days! I just placed an order earlier today and received an email saying my order had shipped about 20 minutes ago.

PSA, if youre listening, you all deserve a pat on the back. This kind of turn around is amazing for ANY company for that matter. I am very impressed with the improvement PSA has made to ship out items faster and still have some of the best deals out there. A+ for you folks
:cool:

Last Edited:
I've had some fairly long waits. But the products are solid and worth a little waiting IMHO.

I know what you mean, I ordered an assembled upper Friday night, and got my email saying that my order was shipped today. The tracking number says delivery will be next Monday. I was as surprised as you are. Its going to be here before the Sparc II that I ordered from Brownells two weeks ago.

From past experiences, ive learned that when ordering from PSA, one should expect to give it about a month + a week or two to receive any order. I have learned to just expect that from them and to never get my hopes up. There was that one time though last year where I got my order in record time - 3 weeks, wohoo.

Fast forward to 2018 and now its a whole new ball game. My first order of 2018 from PSA was in February and I got my tracking number in 5 days received my order within 2 weeks. Last week I placed 2 orders about a day apart and got my tracking number for each item in 2 days and received both my orders in 6 days. 6 days! I just placed an order earlier today and received an email saying my order had shipped about 20 minutes ago.

PSA, if youre listening, you all deserve a pat on the back. This kind of turn around is amazing for ANY company for that matter. I am very impressed with the improvement PSA has made to ship out items faster and still have some of the best deals out there. A+ for you folks
:cool:

I think they revamped their shipping system. a few years ago it took about 2 1/2 months for 1 of my orders .Christmas time . But when I received them it was top notch I'e never had to complain about the quality of anything I've got from them.

Last Edited:
It's been about two years since I've had an unreasonably long wait time for shipping from them. They have really turned things around. Kudos to PSA for improving their biggest downfall. Now if they could only stock more of what they make, AR-45 specifically, I would be a happy camper ;)

Perhaps you may want to edit the title. I cannot speak for anyone else, but in my upbringing, the phrase that begins with "What has gotten into..." conjures very negative images. When I clicked on this, I expected to read about how bad the quality has gotten as of late. Glad it's the opposite.

Perhaps they implemented a MRP system, and it's actually a good one! I only started ordering from them two years ago, and have always been pleased with their delivery times.

Perhaps you may want to edit the title. I cannot speak for anyone else, but in my upbringing, the phrase that begins with "What has gotten into..." conjures very negative images. When I clicked on this, I expected to read about how bad the quality has gotten as of late. Glad it's the opposite.

Perhaps they implemented a MRP system, and it's actually a good one! I only started ordering from them two years ago, and have always been pleased with their delivery times.
My intent exactly :cool:

Can't speak on PSA, but last friday I ordered a pistol from Buds, it was at my FFL by tuesday and by wednesday it was in my hands. Was a bit surprised as I had heard some stories about poor customer service and slow shipping from them and, fortunately, did not have a similar experience.

...Its going to be here before the Sparc II that I ordered from Brownells two weeks ago.
Do you have an account with Brownells? Just wondering, I have an account(I've had one for close to 50 years) and I get my shipments in 1 week to the day. And I get all of their email offers, too. Some of the "offers" have saved me lots of money and the account also gets me their regular discounts.:):):)

Do you have an account with Brownells? Just wondering, I have an account(I've had one for close to 50 years) and I get my shipments in 1 week to the day. And I get all of their email offers, too. Some of the "offers" have saved me lots of money and the account also gets me their regular discounts.:):):)
Yes, I have an account, but I guess I didn't mention that this is with their free shipping option. They use FedEx Sure Post, which means FedEx hands it off to the post office for final delivery. For some reason, the last three items I got from them, took a week to ship, then Fed Ex takes a week to get to Oregon, then the Post Office fumbles with it for a week. It has been in Troudale, Or since last Wed, and tracking shows delivery to be Monday, May 1.

They use FedEx Sure Post, which means FedEx hands it off to the post office for final delivery. For some reason, the last three items I got from them, took a week to ship, then Fed Ex takes a week to get to Oregon, then the Post Office fumbles with it for a week. It has been in Troudale, Or since last Wed, and tracking shows delivery to be Monday, May 1.
I had a package coming from Canada, with my Hopi Rabbit Stick. It sat in the Chicago USPS Distribution Center for a week. I finally contacted the USPS tracking website and it suddenly arrived the very next day! Oh, FWIW: May 1st is tomorrow and today is Monday.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top