JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
there has been a lot of buying lately... despite the economy. silver, ebr's, mre's, new cars, oh and what's that one type of cartridge thats like a 9mm but shorter, i hear that's pretty tough to come by these days. I'm just wondering, i have made acouple ammo purchases since the election..... i planned on using them for plinking but haven't got around to it yet. What have you been speculating on?

Fear bought us ICBM's, well, we didn't place the order, but we did pay for them.

We don't even get to plink with them :(

Seriously though, the only thing all the preparation talk has really done for me was got me thinking about it enough to make a regular simple survival kit for my car.

Lots of MREs , dehydrated food bucket from Costco, bottled water, a bit more 9mm ammo, a couple propane cylinders, and a generator. I'm worried more about food and shelter if things go wrong. Plan on getting transfer switch to link generator to my house and then think of some water collection and filtration method. Also going to look into making the house more defendable through passive defense measures.

Made me think more about more ammo rather than more guns. I enjoy guns, but the "panic" or "fear" (more likely a simple realization) has made me off some of my collectible guns and consolidate down to a few guns. Also keeping higher amounts of ammunition on hand and practicing more with my guns.
God willing I'll never need to shoot anything but paper and clay pigeons.

A TCGC membership and a brick and a half, so far, of .22 pistol practice.

Fear didn't really *make* me buy it, more like I took advantage of the economic situation about six months ago to make a convincing case to the wife that I/we ought to.

MrB

Fear got my wife into a ruger lcp. She is deadly accurate with it too. I cant wait to see how she does if ever we find some .380 acp for it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top