JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That $200.00 tax stamp price tag seems kinda cheap when you put it in perspective of what select fire arms are worth now. But back in the day it was a lot of money to cough up to the feds.

That $200.00 tax stamp price tag seems kinda cheap when you put it in perspective of what select fire arms are worth now. But back in the day it was a lot of money to cough up to the feds.
They knew they couldn't outright ban the firearms, but by taxing them at $200, they effectively put them out of reach of most people.

That tax is the reason there aren't very many FA AK47's in the registry. Few people wanted pay a $200 tax on a $200 gun.

They knew they couldn't outright ban the firearms, but by taxing them at $200, they effectively put them out of reach of most people.

That tax is the reason there aren't very many FA AK47's in the registry. Few people wanted pay a $200 tax on a $200 gun.

only the serial # is being taxed, swap that number to another, newer AK and one is GTG...but it's still an AK:rolleyes:

Take it from me, you do not want any thing to do with the B.A.T.F.E. these guys take there jobs way to seriously for any ones own good! I was basically treated like a felon trying to deal with them on the BAR. I was investigated for several months (as was my family) and I am a CCW holder in good standing. Even with the same story from every one, they treated us all like @$&@!!! Had the local sheriff not stepped on on our behalf, it would have not ended well! As it is, the Gun is no more! There was no offer to "tax stamp" as it didn't fall into the total number of weapons that are transferable. No exceptions!!!! Believe me, I tried! Any attempt to circumvent the N.F.A. laws and they will hunt you like no other! My advice, play dumb, admit nothing, don't ever take it out and shoot it with the switch set to rock and roll. Pack it in cosmolean and bury it for a S.H.T.F. moment, then it wont matter!o_O

For reals. That's why you'd go all full-pull on a $300 AR!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top