JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If they ban assault rifles, What fully happens to people who own assault rifles do they have to turn them in do they get to keep them or does it mean that they just won't build anymore the ones that are on the market now that's it. Just wondering for people who are going out and buying them now will they have to turn around and turn them in or will they be able to keep them? Will they be grandfather clause in?

First of all, there is no political chance for the AWB to pass at this point. That train has left the station. They have no votes and no public support anymore. However, remember that we are always one mass-shooting away from it - the anti-gun folks will get out of the woods again given the slightest opportunity.

Second, it was supposed to grandfather the weapons. People would still be able to use them but manufacturers would eventually stop producing new parts and magazines as it would become unprofitable, new shooters would stop learning the platform, etc. Feinstein said that she wanted to block the supply and let the time and market forces finish the job.

My rifles never assault anyone, and if I want free medicAre from prison. I will use butter knifes to commit the crimes :) i want all the butter knifes to be band at the restaurants :)

If they ban assault rifles, What fully happens to people who own assault rifles do they have to turn them in do they get to keep them or does it mean that they just won't build anymore the ones that are on the market now that's it. Just wondering for people who are going out and buying them now will they have to turn around and turn them in or will they be able to keep them? Will they be grandfather clause in?

Assault rifles already require a lengthy background check, a large sum of money and out of reach for most people after 1986. People who legally own "Assault rifles" are already required to register them. Modern sporting rifles are as common as a .22 rifle and fire one round each time the trigger is pulled. Don't play into the propaganda networks demonizing regular semi-auto sporting rifles. Assault rifles have an option for full auto fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top