JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lets see Syria has a land mass of 71,479 sq mi with a population of 22,717,417 or 317 people per sq mile. their GDP is about $105.238 billion. With virtually no firearms in private ownership. Syria has one guy thinking he's running the country.

The USA has a land mass of 3,794,101 sq mi with a population of 312,799,000 or 82 people per square mile. our GDP is about $15.065 trillion the most conservitive numbers for gun ownership in the USA has the number around 200,000,000 But no one has real any clue.

In the USA we have 538 people who all think they should be running the country and about a zillion that are sure they could do a better job. Try to get that commitee to agree on anything. (Oh wait we do and they don't)

So in no way shape or form could the USA turn into Syria or anything that remotely resembles Syria.

This is the second time I have seen a republican admit
he would resort to murder in a shtf situation on this
forum. Is that the image you are trying to portray? I
think maybe your gun ownership might be going to your
little head. Grow up man!... I mean boy.

How do you know he is going to murder anyone? Maybe he was going to use his power of persuasion to convert dems to repubs thus dems disapear. To accuse a man of threats of murder is pretty serious stuff, maybe you should rethink your post.

jj

How do you know he is going to murder anyone? Maybe he was going to use his power of persuasion to convert dems to repubs thus dems disapear. To accuse a man of threats of murder is pretty serious stuff, maybe you should rethink your post.

jj
Amen to that, besides if the SHTF there won`t be any dems or pubs,only americans trying to survive..

You are streaching a bit with that one Jim. I think
he should rethink his post before he gives us all a bad
name. If he wishes to clarify his post I will retract mine.

You read four words and call a man a murderer, would it not have been better to ask him what he meant rather than to call him that? You streched your crediblity in my opinion by jumping to conclusions, to call a man a murderer is very serious.

If he meant his words as murder I will stand with you 100% and condem the mans words and the man. You do what you think is right though.

jj

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top