JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
However, if a "shelter in place" were to happen, if you were to buy a firearm, depending on where from, could set yourself up for legal issues later, it could show you were not following that order.
Then they can KM(ever-lovin')A. A free American is not constrained by unconstitutional "orders"... While I have no need to go anywhere (I prepped a long time ago for crap like this), herding Americans into their homes and "ordering" them to stay there is wholly against the notion of a free people.

And mind you, I'm not supportive of these assclowns that are running round partying at each others' (their parents') homes, croozin' the beachfront, etc.

Last Edited:
Ninkasi Brewing supports the three biggest Oregon based anti-sportsmen environmental groups – Predator Defense, Oregon Wild, and Cascadia Wildlands. Here's a sample of what Ninkasi Brewing has helped fund: A lawsuit to stop coyote hunting, fought to block sensible cougar management, a lawsuit to stop ODFW from removing problem wolves, and much more! Jamie Floyd (Owner) identifies himself as "Social Liberal and Fiscally Conservative." Fiscally conservative individuals appreciate our free market and appreciate consumers' ability to choose. So email him at [email protected] and tell him to stop hurting sportsmen or you'll be finding a new favorite brew!
No ninkasi for me

Well jeebus h. Christ / shiva h. Vishnu, I had no idea. Crap, time to find another brewery to grace with my $$. Ninkasi had been my fallback after a certain ex pdx mayor caused me to ditch my previous go-to beer, Samuel Adams Boston lager
Ninkasi Brewing supports the three biggest Oregon based anti-sportsmen environmental groups – Predator Defense, Oregon Wild, and Cascadia Wildlands. Here's a sample of what Ninkasi Brewing has helped fund: A lawsuit to stop coyote hunting, fought to block sensible cougar management, a lawsuit to stop ODFW from removing problem wolves, and much more! Jamie Floyd (Owner) identifies himself as "Social Liberal and Fiscally Conservative." Fiscally conservative individuals appreciate our free market and appreciate consumers' ability to choose. So email him at [email protected] and tell him to stop hurting sportsmen or you'll be finding a new favorite brew!

It looks like OSP is only accepting online submissions for background checks. Has anyone here had one completed on Thursday?

Screenshot_20200327-011807.png

Not really all that surprising......
It's like another form/try at a backdoor attempt to destroy the 2nd A.:eek:

When you have to ask for permission......
Well, do you NOW get why it says, ".....shall not be infringed" and NOT......

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews