JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just read something on another gun forum. Ya know how we refer to things as "pre-ban", or " pre-Clinton", or that kinda "pre-XXX" stuff. Well, some people are already making reference to "pre-Hillary" stuff.
E-mails, or not... Hillary is in, and we gotta prepare for the anti-gun agenda.

The show ain't over till the fat lady sings........

Hang in there, Bro.

tac, over here and hoping all those dead folks don't vote again like they did last time.

ANY form of registration is the thin end of the wedge that is heading straight up your butt.

I KNOW these things - look what happened in a country where EVERY single legally-owned firearm was registered.

110,000 handguns were registered, and 110,000 were accounted for.

tac

"You'll hand them over."

If there is anything that annoys me, it is defeatism.

We already know there are some pussies who will turn in their guns. There is no point in glorifying their surrender, or attempting to make it look honorable. Sam Adams said it best:

"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say, 'What should be the reward of such sacrifices?' Bid us and our posterity bow the knee, supplicate the friendship, and plough, and sow, and reap, to glut the avarice of the men who have let loose on us the dogs of war to riot in our blood and hunt us from the face of the earth? If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top