JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
GameGetter_Detail1.jpeg

So, I remember about ten years ago these were marked for a bit. They appeared on the official site for quite some time and, IIRC, you could be added to the notice when they were available. Then, well, poof. Anyone know what happened to this project? (According to Intratubes searches some people obtained them and at least one old post suggests QC issues caused the almost immediate halt. But not finding anything more solid.)

Anyway, mainly just curious. (I remember planning on obtaining one and Form 1-ing it to create a modern incarnation of the classic, but it wasn't to be. )

From what I've found so far on the Intratubes, there were serious quality control issues and the project was dropped. Not sure if true, but would make sense.

From what I've found so far on the Intratubes, there were serious quality control issues and the project was dropped. Not sure if true, but would make sense.
It looks ridiculous and liable to blow apart, so I am not surprised. Kinda metro-retro sexy tho, like having a bipolar romantic partner.

3rd Gen Marble Game Getter sounds like the Ruger X-GI. Of which 20 prototypes were made for gun mag reviewers. Then cancelled. Not quite a unicorn but almost.

This is just the right amount of goofy that it gives me an idea. Take a derringer like this:
1650650914823.jpeg
SBR it and right up some form of folding wire stock thing to replace the grip.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top