JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Cuz, the "upgrade"... :rolleyes:

What I have found that works pretty well...
  1. Open a second NWFA window.
  2. Under the Media tab in the banner of the second window, navigate to Your Content | Your Albums.
  3. Choose the GIF you wish to post from Your Albums and left-click on it.
  4. Locate the Share This Media box on the right-hand-side of the screen, and note the Copy image BB code link.
  5. Put your cursor anywhere inside the Copy image BB code link and left-click to highlight it, then right-click to copy that link.
  6. Navigate back to your first NWFA window and paste the copied BB image code into your reply post window.
  7. Hit the Post Reply toggle.
Obviously, you will need to have your GIFs in Your Albums already, since you cannot post a GIF directly from the internet anymore.
At least, I have not figured that out.

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
1649041540301.png
testin testing 12 12

Upvote 0
Cuz, the "upgrade"... :rolleyes:

What I have found that works pretty well...
  1. Open a second NWFA window.
  2. Under the Media tab in the banner of the second window, navigate to Your Content | Your Albums.
  3. Choose the GIF you wish to post from Your Albums and left-click on it.
  4. Locate the Share This Media box on the right-hand-side of the screen, and note the Copy image BB code link.
  5. Put your cursor anywhere inside the Copy image BB code link and left-click to highlight it, then right-click to copy that link.
  6. Navigate back to your first NWFA window and paste the copied BB image code into your reply post window.
  7. Hit the Post Reply toggle.
Obviously, you will need to have your GIFs in Your Albums already, since you cannot post a GIF directly from the internet anymore.
At least, I have not figured that out.
You work for the government? Cause that is convoluted AF.

1. Find gif online.
2. Copy said gif's url.
3. Use this button to paste in the gif:

F3562D6D-7A85-48EE-BD0B-70A818CA07C9.jpeg

4. Profit.

money-gif-6.gif

Note: gif posting abilities requires supporting member status.

Upvote 0
You work for the government? Cause that is convoluted AF.

1. Find gif online.
2. Copy said gif's url.
3. Use this button to paste in the gif:

View attachment 1170314

4. Profit.

View attachment 1170315

Note: gif posting abilities requires supporting member status.
Almost all of the GIFs I use are in my album. So the instructions I posted seem to work better than the ones you posted.

And no, I absobubbleguminglutely do NOT work for the gub'mint...

Upvote 0
Almost all of the GIFs I use are in my album. So the instructions I posted seem to work better than the ones you posted.

And no, I absobubbleguminglutely do NOT work for the gub'mint...
The big question is…does your method bypass the need to have supporting member status?

Because mine absolutely does not.

Upvote 0
The big question is…does your method bypass the need to have supporting member status?

Because mine absolutely does not.
Couldn't tell ya, since I'm a supporting member here, so I can't test it.

Upvote 0
Last Edited:
Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads