JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ran into him in the Auburn Walmart years ago, not long after he was arrested for being a felon in possession. By ran into him I mean I walked by him twice by chance, and by the second time I decided to ask him if he was the guy and he confirmed that he was.

I googled but could not find the disposition of his case. Some sites said he plead guilty, others said he plead not guilty. No sentencing info. Waived jury trial. Surprised there isn't more info on this guy considering how many people's attention he attracted by claiming on national TV, that he is a thief.

I watch very little television, a not a single episode of that show, so the name didn't ring a bell. Googling resulted in this video. What a piece of work. :rolleyes:

(Though the video is unintentionally hilarious at points.)

Almost as good as the other guy from season 1 showing off his firearms skills by shooting his AR one handed and shooting his own thumb off. Still a personal fave.

Please Lord, when it's Mad Max time and they come after me in well fed hordes let them all be Doomsday Preppers with 9 fingers, bad aim, and oodles of stuff for me to take.

How do you shoot your own thumb off? I can see if you are doing that stupid magpul hold thing but one handed?

As I recall (it's been a while), he was shooting one handed Rambo style and his other hand swept in front of the muzzle as he was pulling the trigger and trying to look cool. You know, because all the real bad azz operators shoot that way, right?
Right? <crickets...>

This is two different guys. The "Fat Marauder," :D Smith is just a stupid hillbilly, but yes he is hilarious!

Tim, who shot off his thumb, was actually a pretty smart guy! He invented a shovel/war axe/wreaking bar thingie that I would like to have. They're commercially available!
The left thumb traumatic amputation was seriously HILARIOUS!
All he did was lay the thumb of his supporting hand in the path of the cylinder gap on a .38 spl revolver! Really funny, but then he compounded the glee by wavering a couple of times, and then PLOP! Out like a light! Then he required a medi-vac for a partial reattachment.
Sorry that the guy did that, but given that he did do it, I'm so glad that I got to see it!:eek::D:confused:

That fat turd would get a 55gr. Gold Dot in his neck before he could put down his jelly donut and try to even get close to my family. I ask the forum here to recall part of his legal trouble stemmed from solicitation of a minor for unlawful copulation.....basically he tried getting a 14 year old girl drunk and tried "having his way with her".

This turd belongs in a cell block, not walking around a Walmart.
I do not let my daughter, nor my son, out of my sight while in public simply because people such as this "man" are out and about. And you better believe I'm armed, as is my wife. The little stickers with the red hash over the image of a gun mean nothing to me as I will continue to exercise my civil right to defense.
Burlington Mall was a gun free zone....and 5 innocent people are dead because a violent sexual harassing pervert was upset at a girl for not succumbing to his wishes.

To the sheep walking around oblivious, you are being led to slaughter by the politicians that tell you you don't need a gun for protection. It is a lie.

It can and will happen anywhere at anytime....keep your powder dry.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top