JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
D311F055-FB60-45B6-937E-5FE315A7943B.jpeg
8E61CE9A-A17F-4201-9765-0C3BC24EFA81.jpeg

Let's see: Mobs...no masks or social distancing.

Are they all destined to get the virus?

If they don't - does that mean 'lockdown' was a hoax to keep the hoi polloi in their place?

Stay tuned....

it was mostly a huge lie. only the sick and dying were dying of covid. the average age of covid death is older than the average age of death. we should all be out spreading this , dont need a f'ing injection. 60% of the people didnt even know they had it.

NO sir there are lots of documented cases of healthy young adults who contracted COVID19 and became direly ill, had complications ranging from liver and heart failure to respiratory complications and on and on. Even people who have had what were thought to be a mild case have suffered after effects of the virus .

Yes if you have a compromised immune system then your chances are far greater of getting very sick or dying but the numbers and case data have already pointed to the fact it does not avoid you just because you are young and healthy.

The big question is do you want to roll the dice and discover whether or not you are one of the people who will have complications which may lead to long term health issues in the future or even death?

It is somewhat unsettling to me that so many people have taken a very uninformed and unscientific approach to this. Even if we were to assume that you might be right about this, how do you know you do not have some sort of health complication which has not been previously identified and will be a problem if you get this virus which as you have stated does nothing ?

Very few people are totally free of health issues for all types of reasons, one would think that knowing this is a fact people would want to err on the side of caution

Neither CS or CN with my mask off didn't really bother me for some unexplained reason, heck it didn't even cause me tears, but then I was young.

Just made my face slightly burn.

it was mostly a huge lie. only the sick and dying were dying of covid. the average age of covid death is older than the average age of death. we should all be out spreading this , dont need a f'ing injection. 60% of the people didnt even know they had it.

I am 70 and have a compromised respiratory system. If I contract Covid 19, I don't expect to survive it.
Sorry to see that you feel that my life does not matter.

I guess we'll find out soon if the Rona was a big hoax or not, all that tear gas that was used means there was a lot of rioters covered in their own snot, I can't help but to think it got on many people and things around them.

Went to Winco today. A lot of people not wearing masks. Some were still wearing. I'd say 50/50. It appears that the employees had thrown in the towel and were maskless.

Aloha, Mark

I am 70 and have a compromised respiratory system. If I contract Covid 19, I don't expect to survive it.
Sorry to see that you feel that my life does not matter.
Your life does matter, sir. Some of us just don't like the government overreach...all that 'don't let a good tragedy or whatever go to waste' thing. And I'm not that far behind you in age.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads