JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
o_O Haven't you heard?
CoVid-nineteen has mutated..... It's now become CoVid-hasbeen .

(It's sorta, kinda like It's become the Liza Minnelli of viruses....
..... a favorable, fawning Press, connected friends and pushy management kept it in the spotlight well past the expiration date.) :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Last Edited:
only the sick and dying were dying of covid. the average age of covid death is older than the average age of death. we should all be out spreading this , dont need a f'ing injection. 60% of the people didnt even know they had it.

Not entirely true. BUT: Your point is valid for some areas where the clear majority of cases were sick, weak, quite elderly confined to nursing homes. Like the county where I live. Where they live, breath and do every bodily function in one small space. And are served by caregivers who work many such spaces. The nursing homes, like some of the cruise ships are crowded, close quarters which were ideal places for contracting the disease. Another place with very crowded conditions was NYC and cases there were more across the spectrum, not just in nursing homes.

Having picked on nursing homes, I have to say this with regard to Covid-19. I'm getting on into the elderly bracket. Mrs. Merkt and I have been taking most of the recommended precautions without going berserk about it. Within reason, I guess you'd say. Another BUT: Personally, if I were in a nursing home at age 96, weak, tired, trapped, already sick, maybe Covid-19 wouldn't be the worst fate if the sheer suffering could be minimized. Like from feel-good drugs. Morphine push, maybe? My inclination would be to tell them to close the door and leave me alone. Just my own preference for me, I'm not advocating euthanasia. Or eldercide. Is that a word?

It's a statistical fact that the age bracket is starting to shift on new cases. The new infections are showing up in greater numbers in younger brackets. I'd guess this is because those are the brackets that tend to be more anxious to get on with their lives rather than continue to be cooped up.

Yup, First we had Russian collusion...
Failed

Then we had impeachment...
Failed

Next we were treated to Covid-19... And destruction of the strongest economy we've seen in nearly forever...
Failed

Now we have rioting and the lies that are
Once again being perpetrated against the American people...

Time to wake up America, one party is trying to destroy America... Time to vote 'em out of power...

giphy.gif

Man am I a nimrod. I forgot guys,

All these peaceful protesters are actually essential employees!. Man I completely forgot about that. Certainly they got those papers from their employers that say they are essential and not to hold them to/from work.

Everything is cool now we can pack it up and head home.

Failed

Failed

Next we were treated to Covid-19... And destruction of the strongest economy we've seen in nearly forever...
Failed

Time to wake up America, one party is trying to destroy America... Time to vote 'em out of power...
As much as I would like to see it, I don't believe it will happen. They are here to stay. Look at the crowds in most of our areas protest. It's heavily skewed toward young folks. These people are the future dominate voting block. Once the move to eliminate the effectiveness of the electoral college is achieved and lazy voters are given relief (mail in ballots, ballot harvesting, etc), freedom is screwed.

Oh......well I see......

"In spite of her executive order limiting the size of gatherings to help stop the spread of coronavirus, Oregon Governor Kate Brown said Wednesday that Oregonians have the right to protest." Why bother with phased entry then if protesting is ok lets just open back up already.

Great circle logic that ends with invalidating your EO in the first place. Just like she said before, this is based on science and screening not politics.

Until then according to this, just say you are a protester and go do whatever you want to void the EO in case they try to enforce you with it or threaten to close the state down again.

Last Edited:
Covid what? That was so last quarter.
Famous words of Gov. Brown:

"And I think it's critically important that Oregonians express that frustration, that anger, and that outrage. It took my breath away to see the photo of Oregonians this morning, on the Burnside Bridge. That is how we change harts and minds, and change systems, and change cultures."

Source: Oregon's Governor Defends Large Gatherings To Protest

We have been duped ya all.

"And I think it's critically important that Oregonians express that frustration, that anger, and that outrage. It took my breath away to see the photo of Oregonians this morning, on the Burnside Bridge. That is how we change harts and minds, and change systems, and change cultures."

Yeah except when the frustration is directed toward her.

Failed

Failed

Failed

Don't for get Stormy Daniels and Ukraine.

What is a 'hart'

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class