JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An answer/solution for this question has been selected.
I used to spell out words in my head while typing, but now after years of forum use my fingers have a mind of their own. ;)

Intelligent people think before they post. They also look it over for speeling and gammar mistooks.
I'm always looking up words for spelling and proper use. I was one of those "He's very smart but he just won't do his work" kids in school. I believe they started calling it "learning disabled" some years after I was out of high school.

Upvote 0
I'm always looking up words for spelling and proper use. I was one of those "He's very smart but he just won't do his work" kids in school. I believe they started calling it "learning disabled" some years after I was out of high school.
At my level of advanced experienced living, I have so many disabilities I'm sure it includes learning disabled, thinking disabled, memory disabled, and many other "challenges". ;)

Upvote 0
I think the only people that would've been excited about a chat room would be the same folks that use to shove that free AOL C.D. into their PC's 26+ years ago. :D

Upvote 0
I thought I read in the last update it was removed due to lack of use.

Update that changed it...
This is correct. It was expensive, not many people used it, and it took a lot of time to support. I am considering alternatives for the future though :)

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads