JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An answer/solution for this question has been selected.

Update that changed it...

Upvote 0
The way it was chat link was a little hard to find tucked away at the bottom of the page. I asked about moving a chat button to the top, or making it more visible years ago, but never got a response. It was a good place to answer/ask questions or just bs about anything. Just a little promotion would have been nice.

Upvote 0
Isn't that what we're doing now? Chatting?
Well, sort of but with no instant response.

Chat rooms vary in popularity depending on the parent website or forum.

Depending on the subject matter and those involved chat can sometimes be lively and informative but if its just a free for all with nothing specific being discussed, well then chat doesn't seem to be that active.

With regard to the chat room on this forum I would sometimes see someone enter the room with some odd, nonsensical statement about something and it really wasn't something that would make for a rational, intellectual chat.

Last Edited:
Upvote 0
Well, sort of but with no instant response.

Chat rooms vary in popularity depending on the parent website or forum.

Depending on the subject matter and those involved chat can sometimes be lively and informative but if its just a free for all with nothing specific being discussed, well then chat doesn't seem to be that active.

With regard to the chat room on this forum I would sometimes see someone enter the room with some odd, nonsensical statement about something that made little sense and wasn't something that would make for a rational, intellectual chat.
I get the difference. But with what I'd hardly define as typing "skills", this right here is what I call chat. I used to look at the chat room, but never went in it. Someone would ask me something and because it takes me so long they'd give up or think me an idiot or trouble maker.
I was trying to remember back and have the thought that YOU were in that chat room frequently?

Upvote 0
...With my fingers. But I do whisper the words sometimes while I'm typing.
I used to spell out words in my head while typing, but now after years of forum use my fingers have a mind of their own. ;)

I get the difference. But with what I'd hardly define as typing "skills", this right here is what I call chat. I used to look at the chat room, but never went in it. Someone would ask me something and because it takes me so long they'd give up or think me an idiot or trouble maker.
Intelligent people think before they post. They also look it over for speeling and gammar mistooks.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top