JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today in aloha does anybody know what happened off of 198th around like Rose or walquin my sister lives there and said they're cops someone had heard explosion streets were block off etc just wanted to know anyone has the scoop on what happened today.

I am just down the road and didnt hear or see anything, Post when you find out. There are cops blocking streets, or shots fired often in this area, I cant wait until I can move my boys out of here.

Wish someone knew....

I heard the plane circling the neighborhood starting round 3am. I headed to work at 5:10am, got half way down 198th and had to turn around. My wife went down 198th around 7:50am and the police cars/wagon were still there....

Didn't see/hear anything on the news.

Bummer...

Could be, Yeah it is sad. When we moved in here 8yrs ago it was a decent little area. now it reminds me of parts of S.E. Portland, tweakers casing the neighborhood on bikes, people knocking on the door at night asking for change or cans for "diapers" sirens all the time. Its bad. I hope you find out what happened and your family is all good.

Well according to my niece it was the police serving a warrant on a 53-year-old man selling heroin and other drugs the explosion she heard was a flash bang grenade.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top