JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My day in day out for the last 15 odd years, not in the safe, always loaded and accessible is a S&W 640 .357 Magnum, 2 1/8 barrel, concealed hammer, no BS, nothing to get hung up. Point and shoot.

It's the house gun that myself and my wife are both comfortable with. If you don't hit your target, the muzzle flash will likely blind them so they can be smacked with a frying pan or something else heavy.

My in the car carry gun is XD .45 ACP.

I don't live in the big city, so I am not worried about a horde of zombies coming through my area. If that happens, you folks down south will have to deal with them first. So by then I should be home in time to get the safe open.

Billy

1911 .45. I have a few and I'd trust any of them to do the job. I also have a Taurus TCP that I carry when a full size handgun isn't practical or convenient. But, with the proper holster, the Commander sized 1911 isn't that hard to conceal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top