JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Z40, CZ40B, collaboration with CZ is an excellent pistol. Colt totally screwed themselves backing out of that deal.

Joe
This and the 1911 were my first guns, same receipt. The 40B shot poorly, mine did. But i loved the feel and handle.

And, now CZ owns Colt! Is that irony?

This and the 1911 were my first guns, same receipt. The 40B shot poorly, mine did. But i loved the feel and handle.

And, now CZ owns Colt! Is that irony?
Sorry to hear yours shoots bad; mine is great.
I have fitted a 75B SA 9mm slide to mine; shoots excellent just like a 75B 9mm. I also fitted a P09 9mm barrel to the 40B slide; it also shoots great!
I did not know Colt is owned by CZ!

Joe

Last Edited:
Sorry to hear yours shoots bad; mine is great.
I have fitted a 75B SA 9mm slide to mine; shoots excellent just like a 75B 9mm. I also fitted a P09 9mm barrel to the 40B slide; it also shoots great!
I did not know Colt is owned by CZ!

Joe
Dude! What you did is awesome! I loved the 1911 grip feel on the 40B, which is why i got it suppose. Unfortunately, the gun is sold. Had it been in 9mm or if i knew a 75 slide could be fitted, i would have kept it. I do love my P-09/07s!! They should make steel or aluminium frame just because.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top