JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've owned multiple glocks and I just don't understand why they're so popular, I didn't care for them and got rid of them all. They're not much prettier than a high point. They are quite reliable though, maybe that's the appeal.

I've owned multiple glocks and I just don't understand why they're so popular, I didn't care for them and got rid of them all. They're not much prettier than a high point. They are quite reliable though, maybe that's the appeal.
They're lighter than a hi point and they are reliable. Pretty guns are for safes.

They're functional, light, and relatively easy to shoot well. I've had several and still have a few, and the darn things are like an appliance. I don't take them out and oil them up, play with them like my S&W 41, or my SA 1911, or my 96 INOX, but if I want something to stuff in a holster and count on, it's my Glock 32.

Well, hot diggity... I thought I was the only one who has not now, or ever, had any interest in Harry Potter stuff.

I've never seen Game of Thrones, either.
Sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
Game of what??? o_Oo_Oo_O

Game of thrones is OK. They have nekkid women. If Harry Potter had nekkid women I'd watch it.
Not only have I never read nor seen a Harry Potter book nor film, I have never seen an episode of Game of Thrones...
Nor Breaking Bad...
Nor The Sopranos...
Nor Weeds...
Nor Better Call Saul...
Nor Rome...
Nor any of that other bubblegum that comes with paid TV subscriptions.
Haven't had a paid TV subscription since May of 2005, when we moved from Crakima to the Tri-Cities, and dropped cable, and I don't regret it one single bit...

Game of what??? o_Oo_Oo_O

Not only have I never read nor seen a Harry Potter book nor film, I have never seen an episode of Game of Thrones...
Nor Breaking Bad...
Nor The Sopranos...
Nor Weeds...
Nor Better Call Saul...
Nor Rome...
Nor any of that other bubblegum that comes with paid TV subscriptions.
Haven't had a paid TV subscription since May of 2005, when we moved from Crakima to the Tri-Cities, and dropped cable, and I don't regret it one single bit...
I agree. I'm not a big fan of modern television. What it indicates about the state of our culture is disturbing.

Taurus judge and S&W governor.

Gimmicky and almost useless.

And 1911s. Because.. below.

43A1241D-22DC-42D4-B1F0-C56C4ECF2DB3.jpeg

Last Edited:
Yeah, those new Pythons are great aren't they?:rolleyes:
Haven't handled a new Python yet, so I cant say, But my Original is perfection, Nothing fits or feels like a Python in the hand, and nothing shoots quite as nice ( For me anyway) then a Colt Snake! You can hate on Colt all you like, ( They earned it frankly) but their older stuff is awesome back when that meant something!

HAHA, I own Both Sthil and Husky, same as 1911's and a single Glock, so I cant really hate can I?

It's kind of like Remington 700's, they used to be THE goto for a modern quality rifle from a company who had manufacturing and accuracy down to a science like few others, nothing screamed accurate like a factory custom 700 or 40X, look at them today, absolute junk with pot metal instead of forgings, and cheap plastic! I didn't think they could screw up the 870, I was wrong! :(:(:(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top