JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Any Sig Sauer gun as as far as I'm concerned. High quality and as good as any gun I believe. We have TWO around the house. But their priced like they're something REAL special.

I have to question the manufacturers of cute pink and other colored pistols in lethal calibers. Call me 'old fashion' but in my humble opinion, firearms look better in blued, stainless steel, or chrome. Hope I never have to draw my concealed firearm, but don't think it matching my shirt or pants would make it more effective.

You forgot "Wood". :D

When I see these kinds of guns I liken it to the tobacco sellers making fruity flavors of chew and cigars and nicotine vape juice. And Wine coolers and all the fruity booze drinks. If you want fruity bubblegum, eat fruit. My thinking is, pretty colored frames on guns is to get the girls and LGBTQ folks buying guns. Not that there's anything wrong with that IMO. Though a good looking gal with a righteous AR-15 with pink trim IS hot.

Something about this 'gun' was bothering me, so I did some research last night in the restricted section of the Hogwarts library. Unsurprisingly, it turns out that it's actually one of Voldemort's Horcruxes. Any use of it could bring about the return of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.
Bloomberg?

I wonder why the Zip gun was even mentioned as being popular? They didnt sell very many and none of them worked.

My vote is anything made by Springfield Armory. And the Ruger Mini 14 Shotgun.

1594438296040.png

I wonder why the Zip gun was even mentioned as being popular? They didnt sell very many and none of them worked.
/QUOTE]

The one I made as a sophomore in high school on a sanctioned bet with my History teacher (who was a gun control advocate), did not sell well either. We had to destroy it immediately after we fired it (ten times) successfully.

My challenge was to create a functioning firearm inside of 30 minutes with the school shop at my disposal.

Rifled the barrel by dragging a bit with a "spur" created on the cutting edge through the smoothbore barrel.

Basement high school range was 50 feet. from a rest, hit a square piece of butcher paper every single time, no keyholes.

Maybe this's been said already, but I really don't get the "Tactical Lever" butchering they're doing to the Marlin 336 (come to think of it maybe I don't get anything about what's called "Marlin" now).

The one I made as a sophomore in high school on a sanctioned bet with my History teacher (who was a gun control advocate), did not sell well either. We had to destroy it immediately after we fired it (ten times) successfully.

My challenge was to create a functioning firearm inside of 30 minutes with the school shop at my disposal.

Rifled the barrel by dragging a bit with a "spur" created on the cutting edge through the smoothbore barrel.

Basement high school range was 50 feet. from a rest, hit a square piece of butcher paper every single time, no keyholes.
Talking about the USAA Zip gun.

Well, hot diggity... I thought I was the only one who has not now, or ever, had any interest in Harry Potter stuff.

I've never seen Game of Thrones, either.
Sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
Game of thrones is OK. They have nekkid women. If Harry Potter had nekkid women I'd watch it.

No, I'm saying I don't see the popularity of pistols with buffer tubes sticking out, with or without the arm brace. As far as queer, ultra or otherwise I have no idea where they live.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top