JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought of another one, this thread is old and I forgot I posted in it. :D

I had a Ruger 10/22 Magnum that I should have held on to.

S&W model 36 Chief's Special. Sold it almost 30 years ago because I needed some quick cash and have regretted ever since. The wife suddenly has and interest in getting a concealed handgun license and needs to pick out a weapon. I'm trying not to influence her decision with what I want but I sure hopes she picks something equivalent. It will be her gun of course, but at least I can enjoy it vicariously.
That's funny, i recently bought a Chiefs special that's about that old.... i wonder :)

I don't really have a gun that I regret selling, but I really f***88 up selling a 1969 Camaro SS, a 1969 El Camino SS, a 1964 Ford Falcon Sprint, and a 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback GT some years ago. That is 200K worth of cars in today's dollars.

I don't really have a gun that I regret selling,

I take that back. I had a real nice Remington Model 742 30-06 semi automatic with a great
3 x 9 scope on it. Ex wife bought it for me for something, dropped an elk with it. The ex became the ex, and life got tough paying child support, and settlements and I liked eating better than looking at that gun in my cabinet. Really since she bought it for me in better times, I really did not care about getting rid of it, kind of a karma thing. From a gun standpoint, I miss it.

That's funny, i recently bought a Chiefs special that's about that old.... i wonder :)

You're killing me, man! However I sold it in North Carolina so I'm kind of doubting it.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get yours and how much did you pay? You can PM me the answers so as not to derail the thread. Thanks.

I don't really have a gun that I regret selling, but I really f***88 up selling a 1969 Camaro SS, a 1969 El Camino SS, a 1964 Ford Falcon Sprint, and a 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback GT some years ago. That is 200K worth of cars in today's dollars.
Oh no,this should be in another thread
I traded an old ( oh crap a Spanish dirt bike,lost the name) dirt bike I was in for $125 for a 64 impala bel air convertible,with the tranny in the back seat (OK you weirdos from 'p' town,just stop). My dad was a ford man and had a new business to tend to so I sold it for $150!!!! I made 25 bucks? I was 15 at the time.
My kid rassed me every time we saw one for sale...for around $75k

Great topic! I may be in the process of selling my future regret :). I have a 34 year old ADC M1 Derringer chambered in .357 that was passed on to me by my dad. I actually polished it up yesterday and was ready to post it. It went back in the safe. This is probably the 3rd time I've taken it out of the safe for the purpose of selling it. We'll see what happens in a few days.

I forgot to mention the ones I repurchased as that's the title of the thread.

Ruger Mini14 - Figured I really should have one so replaced the one I got rid of 25 years ago. The one I got rid of was a stainless ranch w/a factory folder, didn't actually get the same model though that would have been nice.

S&W 686 - Sold the original under duress, needed cash about 25 years ago, replaced it w/a 4" + (7 shot) model.

Browning Hi-power - The sentimental value of the original could never be replaced but the practical I have now is pretty enjoyable.

Ruger Super Redhawk - Original was a 10" Super Blackhawk also had an 8" Redhawk both gone. Replaced with a 9.5" SRH.

You're killing me, man! However I sold it in North Carolina so I'm kind of doubting it.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get yours and how much did you pay? You can PM me the answers so as not to derail the thread. Thanks.
No worries, came from Colorado for around 500.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top