JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is 'gun violence epidemic' a monumental gun control fraud?

In the weeks since a spree killer murdered six people in Santa Barbara, gun prohibition lobbyists, anti-gun politicians including Seattle Mayor Ed Murray, and many in the media have been talking about an "epidemic of gun violence," but on Monday, KVI's John Carlson called them out with a detailed piece in Crosscut that strongly suggests the claims about "gun violence" are hogwash.

<broken link removed>

Thanks Dave. Don't know how and don't have the time, but wish we could archive these articles somewhere. Would be good for all of us to periodically review the information and have it ready to fight those who rant about needing more gun control. No doubt we're going to hear more next year when the legislature comes back into session.

News paper motto, guns and blood go to front page, you sell more papers. They don't care about the whole truth, just enough so they don't get sued and sell tons of news papers.

Thanks Dave. Don't know how and don't have the time, but wish we could archive these articles somewhere. Would be good for all of us to periodically review the information and have it ready to fight those who rant about needing more gun control. No doubt we're going to hear more next year when the legislature comes back into session.

NOT IF WE DEFEAT I-594!!!!!

We MUST put together a campaign war chest. Bloomberg's bunch are now fully involved.

We MUST get every gun owner registered to vote, and make darned sure they DO VOTE....for I-591 and against I-594. Failure is not an option.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top