JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can release a firearm after three days of a "delay" reply.
The long wait time right now is the "awaiting operator" status. You cannot release a firearm during that phase.

You can release a firearm after three days of a "delay" reply.
The long wait time right now is the "awaiting operator" status. You cannot release a firearm during that phase.
If my rookie googling is to be trusted, 28 CFR Part 25 subsection 25.2 allows the transfer after 3 days an an Open status as well. Not just Delayed like in subsection 25.1.

I did a transfer on Friday and bought a rifle on Saturday from Tigard Pawn 4 More. They are not going to be counting weekends, holidays or observed holidays when considering three day rule releases. I will expect my wait to be closer to a full week now before my firearms are eligible for release. It sucks but it's better than the wait time at the big box stores.

I'm sure somewhere in all the 114 posts it's here but...
What gun shops are releasing firearms after waiting 3 days for the BC request? It is the law...correct?
I know Lincoln City Sporting Goods is doing the 3 day if you have purchased from them in the last year, however, they often get you an approval in under an hour these days (pending you can be approved) by simply calling it in...

I did a transfer on Friday and bought a rifle on Saturday from Tigard Pawn 4 More. They are not going to be counting weekends, holidays or observed holidays when considering three day rule releases. I will expect my wait to be closer to a full week now before my firearms are eligible for release. It sucks but it's better than the wait time at the big box stores.
I filled out another 4473 at Tigard Pawn for a CZ P10 frame on Sat. It should be available for me to pick up by Thursday/Friday.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top