JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been to the last Puyallup (WAC) & last bigger Wes Knodel (Centralia) show... I'm not sure either were worth it. Almost entirely overpriced tables. I'd have to say the Wes show was less of a hassle & more realistic for getting in/buying though. (no membership/fee or multiple long lines etc)

I was kinda wondering about Portland shows at this point.

I've spent full days looking for deals at gun shows. Tables and tables of things that people are so proud of they are overpriced. I don't waste the gas going to shows anymore. Besides, I don't want to get kicked out for punching the Wal-Mart ammo scalpers.

Well unless you are looking for jerky, over retail prices on used guns, crazy stories then I don't think you will find one.

If you just want to go look at stuff, have some fun, and don't expect to find "deals" the any will work.

At the last WAC show i bought an item that ended up breaking & being a real rip off and after hassling the guy to lower his price slightly i only got a nasty look afterwards like i was screwing him over. I did walk away with a decent blem kershaw from another table though.

A year ago I picked up a Rossi model 92 lever action in 480 Ruger. Paid just over $400 out the door, not bad considering Rossi only made 100 of them. I really like the rifle. Nine months ago I picked up a pre-64 Winchester 94 in 30-30. Paid $325 out the door, and it's in great shape. Deals can be had, but they are few and far between.

With the recent increases in parking fees and entrance fees at the Portland Expo show, I've decided to not attend again unless they lower the cost to get in. It's just not worth it.

It's catch as catch can.

Sometimes there is a deal and sometimes, NOT. I've found deals at Portland, Centralia, Vancouver, Canby and some others. That being said.....I really hate the gun show at Pullayup. Having to be a "WAC member" to buy a firearm is just stupid IMHO.

That being said......yes, parking fees plus entrance fees, it quickly adds up.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads