JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a rule that says if I sell a gun I buy a gun. I try not to make exceptions to this rule so that I do not look back later and regret any sales I made since I always have a new gun to ease the pain...so do not suggest I buy ammo. That is not going to happen. My ammo budget is separate from my gun budget. :)

Recently I parted with my Colt Government 380 after coming to the conclusion I was never going to be able to hit the broad side of a barn with it. This has left me with approx. $1k to spend on a new gun (it sold really high at auction).

I am trying to decide if I should blow the money on a couple middle of the road guns such as a Ruger Security Six and another Smith revolver or if I should buy one really nice gun.

The two I am considering right now are the FN Five-seveN and the Sig P220 Carry Elite Stainless.

I am also considering using the money towards picking up a Bushmaster M4-A3...but I am just not that into rifles.

What would you do in my shoes?

Bummer - what a di7emma to have!
When I'm po5ed with a 5ituation 7ike thi5, I alway5 take a minute and con5ider a77 the option5.

I think you know what I wou7d do given the 5ame opportunity!

If you DON'T already have at least 1 AR but it towards an AR (sooo many people have them and if the the SHTF for real some day you won't regret having one). If you don't, since you're not into rifles...

Of the choices presented I'd get the SIG. Those Five-seveNs are cool too though...

ETA: You could also buy a G21SF to keep that G30SF you posted company and use the extra cash on extra mags, holster, etc... I would consider that too...

Life is just full of difficult choices ain't it..? :D

Towards a Barret or an upper and/or lower(s) for AR or a mini 14 and a p22 or an XDM and a p22 or a P99 and a p22 etc etc.
Too many choices.
Looking for a Ruger old army now too....
Or put some towards the M1 from pirateer save the rest towards an m1 garand
Sheesh... way too many choices.

Bummer - what a di7emma to have!
When I'm po5ed with a 5ituation 7ike thi5, I alway5 take a minute and con5ider a77 the option5.

I think you know what I wou7d do given the 5ame opportunity!

Exactly! subliminal doesn't work with everyone so allow me to translate Get the Five-Seven. You could blast zombie after zombie and it would probably go through 2 or 3 of them at one time. Funny, I just had a conversation about the FN Five Seven last night.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_Five-seven

The FN Five SeveN is a cool weapon look out for the Brady bunch though,they have already called it a cop killer. You could always get the P90 down the road, same ammo but ooh the Brady's would really be after you then. :s0114:

Five-seveN, I've heard nothing but good things. Handled one today and if I wasn't sure I wanted a para, I would prolly b all over one of these. Check CDNN before you buy, they might be able to save you a bundle.

Five-seveN, I've heard nothing but good things. Handled one today and if I wasn't sure I wanted a para, I would prolly b all over one of these. Check CDNN before you buy, they might be able to save you a bundle.
One, I do not buy guns online...ever.

Two, I am pretty loyal to my dealer...so I pretty much buy exclusively from him. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top