JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am loyal to my dealer. I do not hop around for availability or to save a few bucks. You know how people keep asking how I find such nice guns at good prices? It is because I have a dealer that respects my loyalty and gives me first crack at things he comes across. e:)
Jason is a great guy and when it come to Sigs he is the man in this area, he just ordered 50 Sig 556 SBR. Nothing wrong with being loyal if Gunbroker treats you well but it doesn't hurt to look either.

Nobody wants one? Alas, it's unlikely that one grand would get me one. Sure it's heavy, and parts might be hard to get. But it's a P7M13! If only money was no object.......................elsullo :(

hk p30 and a surefire (.40 cal is coming soon) because after you see how the fit your hand ytou won't bee able to put it down.

or

an STI gp6 because those are just too cool and I heard the the latest release comes with a fiber optic hiviz type front sight and adjustable rears and you'd be the only one in town who has one

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top