JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not so much as put off but I'll wait. the next firearms on my want list are

Henry Frontier in .22MAG
Savage 11 in .243 with plastic stock and Mueller 3-9 scope as a Grand Daughter Deer rifle
Cimmaron Arms 1872 Army Open-Top Revolver 5.5" bbl in .38spl.

All of which will be around when this forest fire clears out.

At least for the short term. I am bless to have all the guns I need. Lucky to have most the guns I want. I used to have a 1911. Sold it. Always planned to replace it. Wanted a CZ Phantom. Came across a few but never enough urg to put money down. Also, could never decide if the PSA 9MM ARs were worth it.

I hope 114 will be a short set back and actual laws and an unbiased court will eliminate it.

Is there a gun you put on the back burner too long?
Maybe we can use the same assessment with other stuff when the left goes after it.

You got enough property ...why do you need more?

You got enough money...share it by paying more taxes.

Your car is too dirty...buy a tesla...

In the end..it's about mettlesome idiots and the lefts love for it.

They love to mettle.

Maybe we can use the same assessment with other stuff when the left goes after it.

You got enough property ...why do you need more?

You got enough money...share it by paying more taxes.

Your car is too dirty...buy a tesla...

In the end..it's about mettlesome idiots and the lefts love for it.

They love to mettle.
I would never agree to pay more taxes just because I had more money 💰. If I make $100,000 and my actual neighbor makes $1,000,000, we are using the same services. Why should he have to pay more? Ironically, when I moved here it was a modest neighborhood. Now over the years we do have a doctor, business owners and engineers.

Whether the investment is in yourself, your time, land or whatever, there are limits to where individual responsibilities lie. Government continues to push those limits. Taxes being a huge example. I remember my short time in college, me and my friend splitting a $1 burrito (it was the 80s) because neither of us had $1. Few people want to do that these days. They want someone to take care of them and get a burrito with fries and a large drink.

This relates in that taxes are a form of control. As in the NFA and now if 114 passes, taxing your access to the 2A. Government doesn't make one dime on it's own but once in convinces you they have control over something regardless if it's legal or not, they do.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top