JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
View attachment 1316570

I might be wrong. I was wrong once back in 74'. But pictures seldom lie.
The picatinny rail is on the receiver.
When the barrel attaches to the receiver, there is definitely some wiggle or slop. Even if you torque it down with Channellock's.
I tried several scopes including a Vortex one to six power.
At 25 to 35 yards my POI varied up to six or ten inches. Difficult to take small game or make a headshot under such circumstances.
This was verified by my shooting partner who was a sniper in the Middle east.

This is just my personal experience.
The first takedown 10-22's I looked at seemed to come from the factory fitted loosely. The 2 I purchased weren't bad but the fit between the barrel and receiver is adjustable and mine have zero wiggle between them after adjusting them. They return to zero whenever I assemble them.

I put off a few in an attempt to get some priorities locked in.

Lever actions that I've wanted (45-70, 30-30, etc)
Sub compact carry guns (P365 or Shield 2.0)
A basic hunting rifle
Glock 34 (got magazines)
M9A3/A4(got magazines)
10/22 Takedown

I think the Beretta would be the only one severely at risk all things considered.
Springfield TRP
I wasn't sure I wanted another Caliber.
Now I'm Cryin
Guy

I just picked mine up today.

Wish list, but not really a need list:

357 Mag Lever action rifle
357 Mag Chiappa Rhino
Beretta Cx4 Storm 9mm rifle
S&W Equalizer 9mm
Another Sig p365 Fire Control Unit
A Mossburg Shockwave

Silencers for 22/556 and 30cal/9mm
nice, gratz. Im kicking myself trust me. There was one local but didnt want to get caught up in the queue. Of course it sold a day or two later and then the FFLs started doing 3days for regulars...

Would of liked to of found a Ruger mk4 22/45. Ive got a project in mind but couldnt find a plain one for a decent price. Still looking but probably will have to wait

These items on the wish lists, seen so many of them in stock when I left the shop in Lincoln tonight, the Shockwave, levers in 357 rossi and Henry, a 45/70 lever, 10/22 takedowns (even one in the magpul backpacker stock), a couple 243 rifles, a 22-250 and a 204 ruger, not sure if the equalizer sold by the end of the day but I think it might have, some mini 14/30's, Sig MCX, LC carbines, PC carbines, and more....

So much I want to take home. But the owner is helping to keep me out of trouble, I'll like be owing about 1-2k on everything I've already take home, took home 8 guns the other night already, 4 of which were stripped and complete lowers, an AR, ruger charger, mark 4 22/45 lite, and Henry 22lr lever 24" octagon barrel...

Still want a Henry Frontier 22lr suppressor threaded, Henry Big Boy Model x 44 magnum, and Taurus 44 6-shot 44 magnum with 8" barrel...

Would of liked to of found a Ruger mk4 22/45. Ive got a project in mind but couldnt find a plain one for a decent price. Still looking but probably will have to wait
There is a few of them in Stock in Lincoln City, they will phone in the background to get you a same day.

20221203_144834.jpg

Of course. S&W finally drops a 15rnd mag that'll fit the shield plus with their new equalizer, right when 114 kicks in....

Couldn't find any in stock online anywhere nor in stores.

Oh well it's a good thing I only LARP about owning guns like everyone else does online hahahaha

I wonder if Oregonians will start tarting up some of their current guns? I might. Been thinking of sending my Sig P220 to Sig for a tune up and color change. Black.

Cheaper than a new gun. No background check and it will match my shoes.

I wonder if Oregonians will start tarting up some of their current guns? I might. Been thinking of sending my Sig P220 to Sig for a tune up and color change. Black.

Cheaper than a new gun. No background check and it will match my shoes.
I was under the impression that a 4473 was required when picking up a gun from a gunsmith or having it shipped back to you. If that isn't the case I may have some stuff done.

I was under the impression that a 4473 was required when picking up a gun from a gunsmith or having it shipped back to you. If that isn't the case I may have some stuff done.
I've had night sights put on at gun smiths without 4473 and twice sent different pistols for warranty and picked them up from FedEx (UPS? I don't remember) without paper work. I called Sig a few years back when I was first going to get the work done. They were going to send me a shipping sticker.

I put off buying a top tier 1911 and/or another high grade AR-15. All of my extra spending money went to donating to FPC and OFF fighting against M114. I am still donating to them fighting in court over M114 and started to donate to GOA again especially against ATF's new pistol brace rules, or any rules that they think they can make into laws.

I can do without new guns, but refuse to give up my rights to an alphabet agency.

If so, it only applies at drop-off for them to take possession. I don't by a 4473 is necessary, they just write it in their books. You can ship out of state to a shop/dealer.

Really wanted a FN 5.7.
Shot a buddy's Ruger 5.7 and loved it. Sandly, I'll have to wait to see how this measure 114 turns out. Definitely not a gun I need...but would have been nice to have without the hassle of this new law.

Sig M11-A1
Sig MK25
PSAK 104 GF5 w/ JL Billet rail
Would have loved to get an AK 105, but I'd have to start finding 5.45x39…

If there ends up being a stay, I'm finding these and selling a body part to pay for them! :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top